2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th September 2014, 10:46 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Delhi University B.Ed Admission Eligibility Criteria

Here I am providing the information regarding the Eligibility Criteria required for taking admission in Delhi University which you are looking for .

I. Eligibility Criteria (for graduates)
i. Applicants must have Bachelor’s degree or any other qualification recognized equivalent thereto from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the 10+2+3 pattern or 11+2+2 pattern or a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in the 10+2+2 pattern or 11+3 pattern.
ii. Applicants must be required to take two teaching subjects from List-I depending upon the courses Studied by him/her at the graduation level, subject to his/her having obtained a minimum of 50% marks in each of the subjects offered.
iii. Applicants with Graduation Qualification should have studied each of the two subjects selected by them from the List-I for at least 100 marks each at graduate level and should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in each of the subjects.

II. Eligibility Criteria (for post-graduates)
I. Applicants must have A master’s degree or any other qualification recognized equivalent thereto in any one of the subjects from List-I or List-Il from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University, with at least 50% marks in aggregate.

OR
Applicants must have Mater’s degree or any other qualification recognized equivalent thereto from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University, with at least 50% marks in aggregate Such candidates would have to select two school teaching subjects and they should have studied these subjects for at least 100 (hundred) marks each at graduate level.

ii. Applicants would be required to select two teaching subjects from List-I depending upon the courses studied by him/her at the graduation level, subject to his/her having obtained a minimum of 50% marks in each of the subjects studied.

iii Applicants with Masters Qualification should have studied one subject selected by them from List-I for at least 100 marks at the graduate level.

List –I subjects
Art
Bangle
Biological Science
Chemistry
Economics
English
Geography
Hindi
History
Mathematics
Music
Physics
Political Science
Punjabi
Sanskrit
Tamil
Urdu
Commerce
Philosophy
Psychology
Sociology

University of Delhi South Campus
South Campus, Benito Juarez Marg, South Campus, Moti Bagh South, New Delhi, DL 110021 ‎
011 2766 2865 ‎

Map:
[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Delhi+University&hl=en&ll=28.585558,77.1638 27&spn=0.009817,0.020363&client=opera&t=m&z=16&iwl oc=A [/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in