2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

AIPVT Total No. of Seats

Give list of Colleges which accept Score card of AIPVT Exam for admission in Veterinary Courses. I want to know about the total no. of seats for All India Pre-Veterinary Test in Karnataka? If I want to appear in AIPVT Exam, what qualification I should have and what is the syllabus of the following exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
Total Seats In KIIT
Total Seats in NIT Srinagar
NDA total seats
IPU CET total seats
Total Seats In JNU For MCA
IIM Total Seats
IIT Total Seats
AMU MBA Total Seats
Seats Availability in AIPVT
Total No. Of Seats In AIPVT
IIT JAM MCA Total Seats
AIPVT Total Seats
AIPVT total seats in India
No. of Seats in AIPVT
NIMCET total seats
AIPVT Number of Seats
Total Students Appeared in AIPVT
MP PET Total Seats
NIT Total Seats
Tell me about the number of seats in AIPVT entrance exam and its eligibility?
23rd April 2018, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Re: AIPVT Total No. of Seats

Can you tell me about seats reservation for All India Pre Veterinary Test (AIPVT), now replaced with National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET UG) for 2018?
23rd April 2018, 10:37 AM
Super Moderator

Re: AIPVT Total No. of Seats

National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET UG) is a national level entrance test conducted for giving admission to MBBS and BDS seats in medical and dental colleges around India, except for AIIMS and JIPMER institutions, who are allowed to conduct their own MBBS entrances.

The seat allotment of NEET will indicate the college allotted to a candidate as per his All India Rank (AIR) in NEET and choice preferences of medical/dental colleges made during NEET counselling.

AIQ Seat Reservation of NEET 2018
Though all states have their own reservation criteria for admission to 85% state quota seats in government medical/dental colleges, the admission on remaining 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats is done following the central reservation policy.

The seat reservation of NEET is applicable only for 15% AIQ MBBS/BDS admissions. The 15% AIQ MBBS seats are divided amongst reserved categories as:

Category Percentage of seats reserved
Other Backward Classes (OBC) 27%
Scheduled Caste (SC) 15%
Scheduled Tribe (ST) 7.50%
Physically Handicapped (PH) 5%

NEET 2018 Scores be accepted
15% All India Quota seats in Government medical and dental colleges in all states and UTs of India
85% State Quota seats for MBBS and BDS admissions in all states and UTs of India.
MBBS and BDS seats in all Private and Deemed medical colleges across India including minority institutions such as CMC Vellore and CMC Ludhiana.
MBBS and BDS seats in Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Banaras Hindu University (BHU) and Aligarh Muslim University (AMU).

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in