2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th May 2015, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Total Seats In KIIT

I have completed 12th and I want to get admission in KIIT University so tell me the courses offered by this University and tell me the number of seats in each course? Is there reservation of seats for reserved category students as I belonging to the OBC category?
Similar Threads
Thread
KIIT MBBS Seats
NDA total seats
IPU CET total seats
Total Seats In NIT Warangal
Total Seats In JNU For MCA
IIM Total Seats
IIT Total Seats
Total Number Of Seats In MP PMT
KIIT Seats for B.Tech
AMU MBA Total Seats
IIT JAM MCA Total Seats
Total No of Seats in UPCMET
NIMCET total seats
Total Seats In KIIT University
MP PET Total Seats
NIT Total Seats
Number Of MBBS Seats In KIIT
KIIT University Total Area
KIIT University B.Tech 4 year Course Total fee and Hotel Fee
KIIT Law School Seats
15th February 2020, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Re: Total Seats In KIIT

Can you tell me about the KIITEE-2019 Quota Seats as I want to check it before applying for admission in Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Bhubaneshwar?
15th February 2020, 08:45 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Total Seats In KIIT

Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Bhubaneshwar, a Deemed to be University, conducts its annual national-level entrance exam KIIT Entrance Examination (KIITEE) for admission to its various UG and PG level programmes. The list of programmes includes B.Tech., M.Tech., B.Arch., B.Sc., BCA, LLB, LLM, M.Sc., Mass Communication, MCA, MBA, PhD, etc.

KIITEE-2019 Seats

The KIITEE-2019 Quota Seats are distributed among different categories of candidates as follows. Separate Merit list will be prepared for each Category.

Physically Challenged:
Candidates will be considered eligible for admission under PC Category, who is having 40% disabilities in consonance with Section-39 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Participation) Act, 1995. As the institution is not having adequate facilities, the candidates having locomotory disabilities are only eligible to apply.

KIITEE- 2019
Categories of Candidates
General : - GE
Scheduled Caste : - SC
Scheduled Tribe : - ST
Physically Challenged: - PC

15% & 7.5% seats of KIITEE-2019 quota seats will be reserved for Schedule Caste & Scheduled Tribe (by birth) respectively. (Not by adoption or marriage)

3% seats of KIITEE-2019 will be reserved for PC candidates (Only locomotory disabilities). Physically Challenged Candidates and capable of undergoing Engineering/MCA course at KIIT University as per the facilities available.

30% seats of each category will be reserved for women candidate (only applicable for B. Tech/
B. Tech & M. Tech. (Dual Degree) Biotechnology All the unfilled reserved seats will be converted to General Category.

Reservation Category % of seats
Scheduled Caste (SC) 15%
Scheduled Tribe (ST) 7.5%
Physically Challenged (PC) 3%

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in