2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th December 2012, 10:25 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Age Limit for School Service Exam

As you want to get information about age criteria for School Service Exam of West Bengal so below I am providing you some information about this as per my knowledge.

Eligibility School Service Exam for West Bengal
Age: The maximum age limit is 37 years for this exam. There is no minimum age criteria for School Service Exam for West Bengal.

Educational Qualification: applicant should have Master's Degree from a UGC recognized University with at least 45% marks both at the Secondary Level and Higher Secondary Level, 40% marks in the Honours subject at the Honours Level or 45% marks.
21st May 2015, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to appear in the West Bengal School Service Exam? So I am searching for the Age Limit required for West Bengal School Service Exam? Can you please tell me about its age limit and other eligibility?
21st May 2015, 03:14 PM
Super Moderator

As you say that you want to apply for the West Bengal School Service Exam. Here I am providing you the basic eligibility required for the West Bengal School Service Exam. This is as follows:

Eligibility Criteria:

Age Limit:
Maximum 55 years

The applicant must be citizens of India

Educational Qualification:

The applicant should have Master's Degree from a UGC recognized University with at least 45% marks both at the Secondary Level and Higher Secondary Level, 40% marks in the Honours subject at the Honors Level or 45% marks.

Fees for Examination
Post Applied For Fees amount in the form of Demand Draft of any Nationalized
General /OBC SC/ST/PH
Headmaster/ Headmistress 750 500

Method of Selection:

Letters of Personality Test will be issued to the selected candidates on the basis of Academic, Professional Qualification & Teaching Experience and marks obtained in Paper I & Paper II, to the extent of not exceeding 2.0 times of the advertised Final Vacancies
1st October 2015, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

want to know age limit for ssc
1st October 2015, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

age limit for ssc general cast
4th August 2017, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate in hons subject with 2 yrs experience as a higher secondary level school teacher. So can I apper school service commission exam????

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in