2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th July 2018, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Re: Age Limit for Indian Police Service

Hi buddy here I am looking for Age Limit for Indian Police Service exam so will you plz let me know about the same , as I am going to appear in this exam ??
24th July 2018, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Age Limit for Indian Police Service

As you want to appear in Indian Police Service exam and for the same asking for Age criteria so I am giving below require info :

Eligibility:
Applicants must hold a Bachelor's degree from any of the universities recognised by the UGC or possess an equivalent qualification.

Age Limit :
Applicants should fulfill the age limits mentioned below:
Minimum age 21 years Maximum age 32 years as on 1st of August in the year of examination.

Relaxable age limit is as follows:
Up to max. 5 years for SC/ST Applicants.

Up to max. 3 years for OBC Applicants.

Up to max. 5 years for a Applicants from the State of Jammu & Kashmir Up to max.

5 years for Defence Services personnel Up to max. 5 years for Ex-servicemen including Commissioned officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least 5 years Military Service and have been released.

Up to max. 5 years for ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period of assignment of 5 years of Military Service.

Up to max. 10 years for Blind, deaf-mute and Orthopaedically handicapped persons Number of attempts:

Restriction on the maximum number of attempts is effective since 1984:

For General Applicants:
7 attempts (Up to 32 Years) Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Applicants (SC/ST):

No Limits (Up to 37 Years) Other Backward Classes (OBC): 9 attempts (Up to 35 Years) Physically handicapped- 9 attempts for general and OBC, while unlimited for SC/ST

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in