2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th July 2012, 09:51 AM
KUSUM LATA GUPTA

NITIE Placements PGDIE

I am new student at National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) in PGDIE (post graduate diploma in engineering) and keen to know last year’s placement so can you please provide me details of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
NITIE Summer Placements
NITIE PGDIE Important Dates
NITIE M Tech Placements
NITIE Final Placements
NITIE ISEM Placements
NITIE Mumbai Placements
Nitie vs mdi
NITIE Placements
Nitie pgdie
NITIE PGDIE Application Status
Nitie
NITIE PhD
NITIE OBC Cut Off
NITIE PGDIE Ranking
NITIE MBA Placements
Nitie rti
NITIE Course Fee
NITIE PGDIE Placements
Nitie pgdie
NITIE Placements Salary
26th July 2012, 01:18 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NITIE Placements PGDIE

NITIE (National Institute of Industrial Engineering ) Placements it is one of the leading institute of management education.
The placements of NITIE are classified for their respective courses they are listed below.
PGDIM
PGDITM
PGDIE and
PGDISEM
After these courses done than placement are different companies.
Last year 351 students are placed who are incread 11 % from last year.
Report about last year placement NITIE 2011
2011 batch of a 38% more in number than the pervious yearthe participate around of 82 companies and offer per student avearing to 1.14 .the no. of new recuirters to 23.vearious rol play for the supply chain Operations, Marketing, Finance, Consulting and IT/Systems were offered. . The number of offers increased from 3.05 to 3.87 per company which is a increase of 27%.The highest domestic pakage of Rs.19.5lakhs perannum to 7 student.
NITIE has always shared a special association with the FMCG sector and the partnership to even greater heights this year. Some of the majors who participated in the placement process were Procter & Gamble, Hindustan Unilever Ltd, Nestle, Cadbury, PepsiCo, ITC, Marico, Colgate Palmolive, Britannia, Johnson & Johnson Consumer, L’Oreal, Godrej, Asian Paints etc.
Highest salary INR 19.5 lacs.
Average salary INR 12.97 lacs.
If u want more information about NITIE placement than you have to ask us more question I have to provide u more information’s about that.
14th March 2013, 12:03 AM
virender singh

Re: NITIE Placements PGDIE

my gate score is 476/1000 shall i get the call from nitie for gd/pi

Tags
placements

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in