2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

NITIE Final Placements

I would like to take admission in National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) for B.Tech . Would you please provide me Final Year Placements Report of NITIE ? Tell me what was the highest package given to students ? Provide me list of companies which visited NITIE for Placement .
Similar Threads
Thread
NITIE Summer Placements
NITIE M Tech Placements
IIM Udaipur Final Placements
NITIE ISEM Placements
NITIE NC OBC Cut Off
IIM TRICHY Final Placements
NITIE Final Placement Report
NITIE Mumbai Placements
NITIE Placements
IIM Bangalore Final Placements
Nitie
NITIE PhD
Nitie pmi
NITIE MBA Placements
Nitie rti
NITIE PGDIE Placements
GATE Preparation Best Time Final year or Pre final year
NITIE Placements PGDIE
NITIE Placements Salary
Ph. D at NITIE
7th July 2018, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Re: NITIE Final Placements

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Final Placement Report of the National Institute of Industrial Engineering Will you Please Provide It ?
7th July 2018, 10:20 AM
Super Moderator

Re: NITIE Final Placements

National Institute of Industrial Engineering, formerly National Institute for Training in Industrial Engineering, is a post graduate education institute located in Powai near Vihar Lake in Mumbai, India.

The Information About the Placement of the National Institute of Industrial Engineering

About the Placement :

The Placement of the National Institute of Industrial Engineering is Good Many of their Student Seeking Good Positions in the Top Mncs of India .

Placement Highlight

The average compensation has remained at 15.83 LPA this year

This season saw the continuing Strong hold of the institute in the domain of Supply Chain and Operations with 130+ offers.

Consulting and IT/Analytics were not far behind and their contribution remained overwhelming with 100 + Offers and 36% of the Batch opting for careers in this domain.

Finance and Marketing have developed their strong bases with strong turnout of companies offering these roles.

Top Recruiters

BFSI sector Include Aditya Birla Finance, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Bajaj Finserv, ICICI Bank, Yes Bank, Ocwen Financial Solutions, Standard Chartered Bank, Axis Securities.

Major Recruiters Include Becton Dickinson, Abbott, Cipla, Dr. Reddy's, GSK Pharma, Hinduja, Narayana Health, Philips Healthcare, Sun Pharma.

For more Information About the Placement of the National Institute of Industrial Engineering you may get from the below Placement Report

Placement of the National Institute of Industrial Engineering

For more Information you may Contact to the National Institute of Industrial Engineering the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details :
National Institute of Industrial Engineering
Address: Vihar Lake Marg, Near The Residence Hotel, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400087
Phone: 022 2857 3371

Tags
placements

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in