2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th March 2013, 02:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) - Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow

You are searching for B.Tech CSE 2nd year syllabus of Uttar Pradesh Technical University so I have its syllabus which I am providing you:

Unit-I Digital system and binary numbers: : Signed binary numbers, binary codes, cyclic codes, error detecting and correcting codes, hamming codes. Floating point representation Gate-level minimization: The map method up to five variable, don’t care conditions, POS simplification, NAND and NOR implementation, Quine Mc-Clusky method (Tabular method).

Unit-II Combinational Logic: Combinational circuits, analysis procedure, design procedure, binary adder-subtractor, decimal adder, binary multiplier, magnitude comparator, decoders, encoders, multiplexers

Unit-III Synchronous Sequential logic: Sequential circuits, storage elements: latches, flip flops, analysis of clocked sequential circuits, state reduction and assignments, design procedure. Registers and counters: Shift registers, ripple counter, synchronous counter, other counters. Unit-IV Memory and programmable logic: RAM, ROM, PLA, PAL. Design at the register transfer level: ASMs, design example, design with multiplexers.

Unit-V Asynchronous sequential logic: Analysis procedure, circuit with latches, design procedure, reduction of state and flow table, race free state assignment, hazards.

If you are looking for complete syllabus then I am providing you syllabus in pdf file which you can free download whenever you want.

Address:
Gautam Buddh Technical University
IET Campus, Sitapur Road,
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226021
Aliganj, Lucknow,
Uttar Pradesh
Ph: 0522 273 2194
Map:
[MAP]http://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=UPTU&hl=en&ll=26.914991,80.940828&spn=0.007 826,0.013561&fb=1&gl=in&hq=UPTU&cid=0,0,3780082089 328679639&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A
[/MAP]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPTU B.Tech CSE 2nd Year Syllabus.pdf (149.1 KB, 100 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in