2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th April 2016, 12:52 PM
Super Moderator

Re: My LIU Library

The LIU Brooklyn Library gives data proficiency direction administrations to understudies and staff through automatic endeavors that start in the main year introduction program and proceed through the capstone extend.

Administrators are accessible to work with classes upon demand.

The route for LIU understudies, workforce and staff to get to online databases and e-assets has changed. The new validation technique replaces the old library supporter standardized tag. LIU library clients are presently ready to login with their LIU email login to get to the Libraries' online assets.

Checking library materials in and out: With the dispatch of the new University ID, the library standardized tag will be killed for LIU understudies, personnel and staff and supplanted by a University ID. (Benefactor scanner tags will stay being used for a little gathering of library clients who are non-LIU faculty and have no University ID). Everything clients need is their new University ID.

What do I do if my email login doesn't work when I attempt to get to Libraries' online assets?

In the event that you have a LIU University ID, please contact the Circulation Department of your grounds library to make or upgrade your library account with your University ID.

How would I discover my University ID? Is it imprinted on my ID card?

Your University ID is electronically implanted in your new University ID card. It is not imprinted on the new LIU ID card.

With my new University ID card, do despite everything I have to stop by the Library Circulation Desk to get a standardized identification?

No, as an understudy/workforce/staff/manager, you don't have to get a scanner tag any longer. You have to display your new University ID at the Library Circulation Desk when you look at print or media materials.

Do I have a University ID on the off chance that I am an understudy? What do I do in the event that I don't have a University ID?

As an enlisted understudy, you will be given a University ID. In the event that you don't have a University ID, please visit the Center for Student Information (CSI) Office in Brooklyn (LLC 302) and the Public Safety Office at Post.

I am a LIU understudy. Where would I be able to discover my University ID?

As an enlisted understudy, you will have the capacity to find your University ID by means of your MyLIU account. However, recall, your University ID is electronically implanted in your new University ID card. It is not imprinted on the new LIU ID card.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in