2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th April 2016, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

LPU Library

Sir I am going to take admission in the Lovely Professional University so I want to know that what are the library facilities provided by the Lovely Professional University
Similar Threads
Thread
My JHU Library
IIM Kozhikode Library
PTU Library
KV JNU NMR Library
Library DCE
Library MLSU
MY DMU Library
Library of JNU
AIIMS Library National Medical Library
IMM Library DTU
Library JNU
NIT Goa Library
My LIU Library
IIITD Library
E-SCRA Library
KSU University Library
Library In JNU
DCE Library
After Masters in Library Science Eligible for Ph.d in Library Science
IIT Library Job
15th April 2016, 09:55 AM
Super Moderator

Re: LPU Library

Hey buddy the Lovely Professional University is a university semi-residential university in North India created under the Punjab State Private University Act 2005 and recognized by UGC under Section 2 of UGC Act 1956.

LPU houses a Central Library and separate libraries in each Faculty to provide to its students and staff a chance to explore a world of knowledge in a conducive environment.

Library Facilities

Xerox Facility: For the convenience of staff and students, the libraries have Xerox
machines to offer Xerox facility.

Cloak Room: The libraries have a cloak room for keeping the belongings of the students'
safe while they are within the library premises.

Wi-Fi internet connectivity: The libraries are completely Wi-Fi enabled to provide an
easy access to internet.

Library Membership: All students and teachers who join the University automatically
become members of the Library.

Central Library houses a cyber café having 250 terminals for providing free access to
internet to the students in the library itself.

The internet facility is offered with a 500 Mbps dedicated leased line.

9 storied 1.5 lac sq. ft. central library housing a rich collection of text and reference
books, journals, magazines, audio/videos, CD-ROMs, research reports, online databases
and data analysis software, etc. in all areas and branches of study in all disciplines.

The Libraries house a rich collection of text and reference books, journals, magazines,
audio/videos, CD-ROMs, research reports, online Journals and databases and data
analysis software, etc. in all areas of study in all disciplines.

Use of RFID system and LIBSYS software in the libraries, which has made book issuing
and depositing system completely an automatic process.

WEB OPEC Catalog (Online Catalog) software which enables the students and staff to
search the availability, request and reserve various books and other reference material
available in the libraries at the comfort of their houses.

Periodical & Newspaper Section: Every library holds a very rich collection of relevant
periodicals, magazines and newspapers.

Reference Service: Ready help and guidance is provided to all patrons searching for any
book or other reference material within the libraries.

Address:

Lovely Professional University
Jalandhar-Delhi G.T. Road, National Highway 1,
Phagwara, Punjab 144411
Phone: 1800 102 4431

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in