2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2015, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Re: To Know Account Balance In South Indian Bank

My account is in South Indian bank and now I want to know my account balance for transferring the amount to another account. How to know my account balance in south Indian bank?
7th November 2015, 04:03 PM
Super Moderator

Re: To Know Account Balance In South Indian Bank

South Indian bank was started SIB missed call service to our customer. This service is based on reply a message on your mobile number to know your account balance.

When you fill you account opening form you should enter your mobile number on form. Based on your info bank was enter your mobile number in bank data.
When you need to know your Account balance you just call on number provided by bank to you.

On top of giving a missed call to the allotted number- 09223008488, you will receive the balance in all active accounts linked to your registered mobile number via SMS.

The process is as follows:

>> Customer dials the designated number of the Bank- 09223008488 from the registered mobile number.
>>The call gets disconnected automatically after the first ring
>>Customer receives an SMS from the bank containing the account balance of all active accounts linked to the registered mobile number.

Service is available 24 x 7 x 365

Account types enabled: The Service is offered to all categories of accounts- SB/CA/CC/OD.

Target customers: Service is offered to all Domestic customers of the bank. All customers who have their valid mobile number (with country code) registered with the bank can avail this facility.
Service Charges: The service is offered free of charges.
Service Restriction: Total number of missed calls from a registered mobile number that will receive SMS response is limited to 3 per day.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in