2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th July 2015, 03:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Check my South Indian Bank balance

As you want to get the process to check the South Indian Bank balance so here is the information of the same for you:

I want to tell you that this can be done by 2 ways:

First way is that you can check balance by going to your home branch or from ATM machine also this can be done

Second way is that this can be done through internet banking and here for your reference I am giving you the process of getting login to internet banking:

(1). Firstly go to the official website of South Indian Bank which looks like this image:

(2). Now on this page at the right side of the page you will find some tabs and from those tabs choose the tab of “SIBerNet Personal”

(3). Now you will move to the next page and on that page choose the tab of “Continue to Login”

(4). Now you will move to the next page and on that page choose the tab of “Click Here To Proceed”

(5). Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now from this page after getting login you will be able to check the account balance of yours
3rd December 2015, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Hello friend I want to check my bank account balance my account is in south Indian bank, so tell me how can I do this?
3rd December 2015, 09:42 AM
Super Moderator

Staying updated on account related information is of prime importance to customers. Keeping this in mind South Indian Bank has introduced the SIB Missed Call Service.

Process
Dials the designated number of the Bank- 09223008488 from the registered mobile number

The call will disconnected automatically after the first ring

Customer receives an SMS from the bank containing the account balance of all active accounts linked to the registered mobile number.

Service is available 24 x 7 x 365

Account types enabled
The Service is offered to all categories of accounts- SB/CA/CC/OD.

Service Charges
The service is offered free of charges

Service Restriction
Total number of missed calls from a registered mobile number that will receive SMS response is limited to 3 per day.

South Indian Bank Limited (SIB) is a private sector bank headquartered at Thrissur City in Kerala, India. South Indian Bank has 897 branches, 4 service branches,27 ext.counters and 20 regional offices spread across more than 26 states and 3 union territories in India.

Board of directors
Sri.Amitabha Guha -Non-Executive Chairman
Mr. V.G Mathew - Managing Director & CEO
Sri.Mohan E. Alapatt - Director
Sri.K. Thomas Jacob - Director
Dr.John Joseph - Director
Sri.Francis Alapatt - Director
Sri. Salim Gangadharan - Director
Mr. Cheryan Varkey - Director
Smt. Ranjana Salgaocar - Director

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in