2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th November 2015, 04:19 PM
Super Moderator

Re: How to Check My South Indian Bank Account Balance Online

As you want to Check your South Indian Bank Account Balance Online so friend, if you have Internet banking Login pass then you can easily check

Firstly go the official website of South Indian Bank which looks like this image:

Now right side of the home page you will see “Internet Banking Login” option click on that option a new page will open which look like this image:

After that click on Continue to Login option a new page again will open which look like this image:

After that enter you Login ID and Pass and click on Login option…..

And you can connect to the SIB Missed Call Service, from this service you can also check balance…

You will have to do miscall on 09223008488 after that The call gets disconnected automatically after the first ring… and they will call you again after that you can get details….
17th December 2019, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me the process to check Account Balance online from the official website of SIB (South Indian Bank) as I want to check my account balance?
17th December 2019, 03:57 PM
Super Moderator

SIB (South Indian Bank) was founded in 29th January, 1929. This bank is first Kerala based bank to adopt and implement core banking system.

The process to check Account Balance online from the official website of SIB (South Indian Bank) is as follows:

Internet Banking:

South Indian Bank account holders can check their account balance through internet banking which comes with 24×7 services for making fund transfers, balance enquiry, check status, transactions and other banking related services.

For this, customers need to visit the SIB official website and login with the credentials to get it processed further.

Other Methods to check Account Balance

Mobile Banking:

Through SIB mobile app one can easily fund transfer, balance check, mini-statements, etc. There are some of the apps introduced by SIB for the customers to avail the services-

• SIB Mirror+: It comes with unique features under which one can avail the services. One can easily download account statements, recharge, pay bills, fund transfer and others.
• SIB Mirror: One can take additional advantage with it. Through it, one can apply for loans, FD, RD in a single click. One can register with personal details and can avail the benefits.

SMS Banking:

One can use the SIB SMS banking services. Using this service, account holders will be required to SMS <BALXXXX>, where XXXX is the PIN and send it to 9840777222.

Passbook:

One is provided with the passbook at the time of opening bank account. Through passbook, one can enquire about the detailed transaction history and the available account balance. Also, one can get the passbook updated visiting the nearest bank branch.

South Indian Bank ATM:

One can visit the nearest SIB ATM branch and can easily check the available account balance. One should carry their valid ATM/Debit card and four-digit ATM PIN for balance enquiry. Insert the card, enter 4-digit PIN and then select “Balance Enquiry/Account Summary”. Instantly the current available account balance is displayed on the screen.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in