2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd May 2015, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

JIPMER PG Brochure

Is the Brochure of Postgraduate (PG) course of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) available on the official website of JIPMER? What is the process to download the Brochure of Postgraduate (PG) course?
Similar Threads
Thread
JKBOPEE Brochure
CET Brochure
Wbs MBA brochure
UML MBA Brochure
PTU Brochure-13
CG Pet Brochure
PMO Brochure
HCL Brochure
Brochure Of IIT JEE
IIM Brochure
SBI PO Brochure
Brochure for JEE
WBS MBA Brochure
LPU Brochure
BHU UET Brochure
UML MBA Brochure
UON MBA Brochure
IPU CET Brochure
PTU CET brochure
IIT Brochure
30th November 2019, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Re: JIPMER PG Brochure

Can you provide me the Brochure/Prospectus 2017 for admission in M.D. / M.S. Courses in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry (JIPMER)?
30th November 2019, 08:06 AM
Super Moderator

Re: JIPMER PG Brochure

The Brochure/Prospectus 2017 for admission in M.D. / M.S. Courses in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry (JIPMER) has the following details:

DURATION OF COURSE
Duration of the MD/MS course is 3 years as per the Academic Calendar of JIPMER 01-01-2018 to 31-12-2020

ELIGIBILITY
(a) Nationality:
i) Indian Nationals (IN):-
One must be an Indian National or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)
ii) Non-Resident Indians (FN)
One needs to route the application through the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi. All Non-Resident Indians will have to take prior permission from the Medical Council of India.
An advance copy of the application and copy of request to MCI must be submitted before the last date of receipt of applications. In the events of selection, one has to apply for temporary registration with the medical council of India for the duration of postgraduate study.

(b) Educational Qualification:
One must possess MBBS or an equivalent Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India.

(c) Experience:
One must have completed the required period of 12 months compulsory rotating internship / Practical training.

(c) Minimum Qualifying Marks:-
i. For all other categories including OBC Category 55% marks in aggregate
ii. For candidates belonging to the SC/ST Categories 50% marks in aggregate
iii. For OPH candidates the minimum aggregate as provided in (i) and (ii) for the category to which the candidate belongs shall apply.

(d) Application Status:
One who has already done / completed MD/MS in any subject in any Institution are not eligible for admission to MD/MS course at JIPMER.

Prospectus 2017 for admission in M.D. / M.S. Courses in JIPMER

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in