2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th November 2015, 04:18 PM
Super Moderator

UML MBA Brochure

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is Uml MBA brochure discussion page. Here you can discuss about Uml MBA brochure in details. Please ask your question about Uml MBA brochure in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
CET Brochure
Wbs MBA brochure
IIM Ahmedabad FPM Brochure
PTU Brochure-13
CG Pet Brochure
PMO Brochure
HCL Brochure
Brochure Of IIT JEE
IIM Brochure
SBI PO Brochure
Brochure for JEE
WBS MBA Brochure
LPU Brochure
BHU UET Brochure
UML MBA Brochure
UON MBA Brochure
MBA brochure design
IPU CET Brochure
PTU CET brochure
IIT Brochure
28th May 2018, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Re: Uml MBA brochure

I am planning to apply for UMass Lowell's Online Master's Degree in Business Administration searching for Brochure. Will you please provide UML MBA Brochure so I get complete details along with General Requirements so that I plan to take admission in this University?
28th May 2018, 09:49 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Uml MBA brochure

UMass Lowell's Online Master's Degree in Business Administration effectively prepares students to compete in a rapidly changing global environment

UML MBA Brochure not available below I am providing you the MBA course details:

The program consists of 10 to 16 courses (30-42 credits), depending upon the student's educational background. The program is available entirely online, or as a mix of online and on campus courses for those who prefer to come to campus.

Program requirements:

General Requirements:

Students must complete the program of study designed by the department in which he or she is enrolled and approved by the University.

Satisfactory grades in all subjects offered for the degree must be earned (See Academic Standing).

All financial obligations, including tuition, fees, and expenses, must be satisfied as evidenced by completion.

Upon completion of all their courses, graduate degree candidates must submit a signed Declaration of Intent to Graduate (DIG) form to the Registrar's Office.

Mon-Thur 8:30am-7:00pm (EST)
Fri 8:30am-5:00pm (EST)

Local Phone Number:
1-978-934-2474

Toll Free Number:
1-800-480-3190

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in