2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

IIM Ahmedabad FPM Brochure

Can you provide me the Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) Brochure of IIM or Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad for specific requirements for admission in the course? Provide me the contact detail of IIM or Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIM Ahmedabad Vastrapur Ahmedabad Gujarat
IIM Ahmedabad Brochure PDF
Rai University Ahmedabad Ahmedabad Gujarat
CG Pet Brochure
PMO Brochure
HCL Brochure
IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Brochure
NIPER Ahmedabad Placement Brochure
Brochure Of IIT JEE
IIM Brochure
Ahmedabad Institute of Technology (MBA) Ahmedabad
SBI PO Brochure
Ahmedabad Railway Station To IIM Ahmedabad
WBS MBA Brochure
LPU Brochure
BHU UET Brochure
UML MBA Brochure
PTU CET brochure
IIM Ahmedabad Brochure
Ahmedabad Institute of Technology Ognaj-Gota Ahmedabad
16th May 2018, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIM Ahmedabad FPM Brochure

I want to do Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) degree from IIM Ahmedabad searching for details about this course. Will you provide IIM Ahmedabad FPM Brochure so that I get complete details about this course also tell is there any scholarship provided to this course?
16th May 2018, 07:48 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Ahmedabad FPM Brochure

The Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) is the doctoral programme of the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.

The objective of the programme is to provide students with necessary skills to identify and research complex issues in the field of management.

IIM Ahmedabad FPM Brochure

Financial Aid

Indian students are provided fellowships.

The fellowship covers all academic expenses (consisting of tuition, computer, library, placement, and alumni fees) and living expenses (comprising medical insurance, boarding and lodging).

In addition, a student in the first and second year will be entitled to a monthly stipend of Rs. 29,400 per month, after clearing the Comprehensive Exam he/she will be eligible for Rs. 31,800 per month and after submission of the TAC approved thesis proposal he/she will be eligible for Rs. 35,300 per month which will be inclusive of food allowance.

An additional allowance of Rs. 50,000 is provided to enable students to purchase their own personal computer.

The Institute provides sufficient funds to meet contingency expenses to cover research work. The Institute may find support for exceptional international students.

Indian Institute of Management
Vastrapur,Ahmedabad 380015
Gujarat
INDIA
Tel: +91-79-66323456 / 26308357
Fax: +91-79-26306896

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in