2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

JKBOPEE Brochure

I want to apply for the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) so I want to get the complete details of this exam, can you please provide me the brochure of the JKBOPEE exam so that I can get there details of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
JKBOPEE Phone No
UML MBA Brochure
PTU Brochure-13
JKBOPEE Ans Key
JKBOPEE Chairman
JKBOPEE Patwar Trainee Result
SBI PO Brochure
JKBOPEE MD Result
Brochure for JEE
WBS MBA Brochure
LPU Brochure
BHU UET Brochure
UML MBA Brochure
UON MBA Brochure
JKBOPEE Online Form
JKBOPEE Exam
JKBOPEE CET results
JKBOPEE CET syllabus
Jkbopee b.ed
PTU CET brochure
30th April 2020, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Re: JKBOPEE Brochure

Can you provide me the Information Brochure 2020 for B. Ed. Programme as provided by JKBOPEE (Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations)?
30th April 2020, 12:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: JKBOPEE Brochure

The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) was established by an Act of State Legislature (Act No.XXV of 2002). It is the responsibility of the Board to recommend selection of candidates for admission to various programmes at undergraduate and postgraduate levels in Government run and privately managed institutions in the UT of J&K. These programmes, interalia, include B. Ed. Course.

Eligibility:

One must have valid residence proof of UT of J&K or Ladakh;

One must have passed B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.A. equivalent exam from a recognized University/Institution according to 10+2+3 pattern, or any other qualification considered equivalent under the statutes of the University of Kashmir governing the award of B.Ed. Degree.

One must have obtained not less than 50% of marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam in open merit and not less than 45% of marks in aggregate in any reserved category;

One appearing/ appeared in the qualifying exams is also eligible to appear in the Entrance Test but one must have passed the qualifying exam and secured the percentage of marks required as at above at the time of admission to the B.Ed. Course.

Fee Structure (tentative):

The fee to be paid by the candidate to the concerned college is not fixed by the BOPEE. Hence, no complaint in this regard will be entertained by the BOPEE. The tentative fee, as communicated by the college, is as under:

IASE: Annual Fee: Rs. 10530/- per year (i.e. 21060) (Subject to change) to be paid in the concerned College

CRC: Annual Fee: Rs. 24,000/- (Subject to change) to be paid in the concerned College
Other Charges, if any: As fixed by the respective Colleges.

JKBOPEE Information Brochure 2020 for B. Ed. Programme

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in