2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

IGNOU B.Ef

I have completed B.Sc and now want to do B.Ed course from the IGNOU so can you please provide me its Application Form And Guide of B.Ed course of IGNOU? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in this course? What is the duration of B.Ed course in IGNOU?
Similar Threads
Thread
DCE from IGNOU
MBA hhm ignou
MBA IT From IGNOU
Nac mit ignou
Ignou aom 1
Jss ignou
Ignou kkd
BTC from IGNOU
Amt-01 ignou
Ignou mps
MBA at IGNOU
Ignou tn
Rbu ignou
B.Ed with IGNOU
Ignou jdt
MBA IT from IGNOU
MFM In IGNOU
MBA in TQM from IGNOU
BPP Course in IGNOU
B.Ed From IGNOU
18th May 2018, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Re: IGNOU B.Ef

Can you provide me the details of the Bachelor of Education (B Ed) program offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)?
18th May 2018, 11:36 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IGNOU B.Ef

The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) programme of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has been designed with the aim to develop an understanding of teaching-learning process at secondary and senior-secondary level among student teachers.

It focuses on enabling student-teachers to reflect critically on perspectives of education and integrate holistically the theory and practices to facilitate active engagement of learners for knowledge creation.

Duration:
2 Years - 5 Years

Eligibility:

Candidates with:
a) At least 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree and/or in the Masters Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity. Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto

And

b) (i) Trained in-service teachers in elementary education.
OR
(ii) One who has completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.

The reservation and relaxation of 5% marks in minimum eligibility is provided to SC/ST/ OBC (Non creamy layer)/PWD candidates as per the rules of the Central Government.
Reservation to Kashmiri Migrants and war widow candidates is provided as per the University Rules.

Admission
Admission is done on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test conducted by IGNOU all over India.

One need to submit the filled-in application form with self-attested copies of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form.

The original documents are to be submitted later for verification, after receiving offer letter for admission.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in