2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd December 2016, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Working In BARC

Hii sir, I wants to get the Job in the Bhaba Atomic Research Centre I wants to Know About the Working Culture of the Bhaba Atomic Research Centre Will you Please provide me the Reviews of the Employees About the Working Culture of the Bhaba Atomic Research Centre ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Working Days of PTU
Working of DMRC
Working of ECGC
Working Hours Of PNB
NTPC Working Hours
IIS Site Not Working
Working at HPCL
MBA For Working Professionals
Working at Yes Bank
Working Capital Of PNB
Working Profile of LIC ADO
MBA after Working 5 Years
PNB Working Capital Loan
Working Professional MBA
Osu MBA working professionals
MBA while working
Ttu MBA for working professionals
MBA keyboard not working
Best MBA for Working Professionals
OSU Working Professional MBA
24th December 2016, 10:26 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Working In BARC

BARC is a multi-disciplinary research centre with extensive infrastructure for advanced research and development covering the entire spectrum of nuclear science, engineering and related areas.

the Working Culture of the Bhaba Atomic Research Centre is Good It Offers A Good Career Growth that Are Words of the Employees Working their

Here I am giving you Some of the Reviews About the Working Culture of the Bhaba Atomic Research Centre that is As Follow

Reviews About the Working Culture of the Bhaba Atomic Research Centre

Although it is the only organisation where I have worked at,but I must say it was a really nice place to work at.
The work environment was really good,co-workers were supportive as well. We used to work for around 7 hours a day which basically involved programming (in embedded C).

This place has got a lot of talented mind which, when come together can create a good research topic and work onto it practically. Co-workers are very co-operative and willing to teach. Doing work here itself is very enjoyable. I have learnt here many techniques that would find their way in future.

I learned a lot at bhabha atomic research centre through my project and industrial environment. management is quiet good in BARC , i worked on software and hardware too.

For more details you may Contact to the Bhaba Atomic Research Centre the comtact details Are given below

Contact details :
Bhaba Atomic Research Centre
Address: Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400085
Phone: 022 2550 505

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in