2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th February 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Re: Work of Customer Relation Assistant in DMRC

Hello sir, I am Rajiv Mehra. I am from Dlehi. I want you to help me by providing me some information regarding the Work of Customer Relation Assistant in DMRC? Also provide eligibility details and other info about it?
27th February 2016, 05:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Work of Customer Relation Assistant in DMRC

As you have asked about the various details of Customer Relation Assistant in DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation)

Customer Relations Assistants do duty at Customer Care Centre.
They are answerable for dealing with customers comprising ticketing, disseminating passenger information, customer service, arranging assistance for passengers with disabilities, attending customer grievances, assisting station controller in handling unusual situations such as crowd management, station evacuation etc.
On joining the organization, they are given training in orientation, first aid, fire fighting, security, station management, telecom, automatic fare collection system, general rules and procedures, communication skills and spoken English, customer orientation & soft skills, disaster preparedness etc.

Qualification:
Candidate should have completed 3 years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University, with minimum 50 per cent of marks, and computer literacy (Certificate in Computer Appreciation Course of a minimum six weeks duration course from reputed Computer Training Institute)

Selection Procedure:
It is a 4 stage process:
Written Test (two papers), Psycho Test & Personal Interview trailed by Medical examination in A-1 category.

Training & Probation:
The selected applicants on appointment will be on Probation for a period of 2 years (including period of training), where they will undergo intensive training for prescribed duration.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in