2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Legal Assistant DMRC

On the website of DMRC there is no link to download admit card for the Legal Assistant Examination. But when I searching on unofficial website, there is a link for admit card. So tell me that what is this? If I download admit card of Legal Assistant Examination from that unofficial website, am I eligible to appear in that Entrance Exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
DMRC Syllabus For Assistant Manager
Syllabus for DMRC Customer Relation Assistant
DMRC Question Paper For Assistant Manager IT
DMRC Legal Assistant Syllabus
DMRC Assistant Manager IT Syllabus
DMRC Account Assistant
DMRC Assistant Manager Finance
DMRC Assistant Manager Exam Date
DMRC Result Account Assistant
Work of Customer Relation Assistant in DMRC
DMRC Assistant Manager Recruitment
DMRC Admit Card For Assistant Programmer
Pay Scale of Assistant Manager in DMRC
DMRC Office Assistant Jobs
DMRC Assistant Manager Electrical Syllabus
DMRC Office Assistant Recruitment
Exam Date and Question Paper Assistant Legal Advisor
DMRC Assistant Exam Sample Paper
DMRC Office Assistant
28th June 2018, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Re: Legal Assistant DMRC

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Recruitment of the Legal Assistant in the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited ?
28th June 2018, 02:19 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Legal Assistant DMRC

The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) was registered on 3rd May 1995 under the Companies Act, 1956 with equal equity participation of the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCTD) and the Central Government to implement the dream of construction and operation of a world- class Mass Rapid Transport System (MRTS).

As you Asking for the Information About the Recruitment of the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited let me tell you that At present there Are No job Opening for the Legal Assistant Post the Last Job vacancy was Organized for the Following Posts

Job vacancy

Asstt. Manager 141
Jr.Engineer 645
Maintainer 1058
Asstt. Programmer 9
Legal Assistant 4
Fire Inspector 10
Librarian 2
Office Assistant 14
Store Assistant 13

Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 33 years

Qualification :

Candidates should possess CA/ ICWA with a minimum of 50% marks for S.No-01, Masters of Mass Communication and Journalism for S.No-02,

Full time LLB for S.No-03,

M.Tech (Safety) for S.No-04,

Three years Engineering Diploma in any discipline or BSC Hons in (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths) or B.Sc (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths) for S.No-05,

ITI (NCVT/ SCVT) in Electronic Mechanic or Information Communication Technology System Maintenance or Information Technology or Machine Computer Hardware or Machine cum Operator Electronic Communication System or Machine Industrial Electronics or Radio & TV Machine or Power Electronics System for S.No-06,

Graduate in any discipline, Shorthand Speed-80 wpm/ English Typing Speed-40 wpm/ English for S.No-07,

B.Com/ equivalent for S.No-08,
B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com/ Equivalent for S.No-09 from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute.

Date of the Recruitment : 12-03-2018

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in