2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th May 2015, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Salary after MBA from IIFT

One of My younger bother has completed MBA from the IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade) Delhi. now he is looking for the companies who will give them jobs and also he is looking for the information about how much salary is given to the MBA degree holders from the IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade) Delhi by the placement companies?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIFT Cut Off
IIFT CAT Cut Off
Iift mdp
IIFT Act
Iift MBA
Iift gk
Gk For IIFT
Sc st cut off for iift
Iift ib
IIFT MBA Salary
MBA ib iift
Iift wat
Iift fpm
Bloomingdales MBA Salary MBA Salary BLS
IIFT MBA Average Salary
IIFT Key
Iift cl
Why IIFT
IIFT Kolkata Average Salary
Xat iift
16th December 2015, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Re: Salary after MBA from IIFT

Hello every one, I’m pass out student. I was completed my PG from IIFT. I want to know the Salary after MBA from IIFT offer to their student in placement?
16th December 2015, 09:33 AM
Super Moderator

According to IIFT, IIFT Delhi completed it’s placement process for the MBA-IB batch of 2013-15. In total 69 recruiters made offers to the batch of 219 students with 20% rise in the highest compensation offered.

IIFT was increase salary offered by 15 percent. The average salary surged from Rs 12.4 lakh last year to 14.32 lakh this year.
The highest package offered by a domestic firm this year is Rs 24 lakh, while last year it stood at Rs 22 lakh.

IIFT is the first B-School to complete the final placement for 2013-15 batch.

IIFT placement highlight:

Highest Domestic Package> Rs. 2,400,000
Highest Foreign Package > $110,000
48% rise in PPOs
20% Rise in Highest compensation
Marquee Recruiters offering exclusive Roles

IIFT top recruiters:

Mahindra and Mahindra
Godrej Properties Limited
RPG
Cipla
Airtel
L&T
Robert Bosch
Tata Advanced Systems Lmt
Raymond

Total number of recruiters: 85

Number of first time recruiters: 46

Highest domestic CTC: Rs. 24 lakh per annum

Highest international CTC: USD 88, 500

Average CTC: Rs. 14.32 lakh per annum

Number of Pre Placement Offers: 32
27th February 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Salary after MBA from IIFT

Please provide me the details of the salaries which have been offered to the individuals who have graduated in MBA from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi and Kolkata?
27th February 2016, 05:51 PM
Super Moderator

Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi and Kolkata campuses have reinforced their standing as one of the elite B‐Schools of the country, by concluding final placements for the Batch of 2012-2014 in record time.

In all 85 recruiters including 46 first-time recruiters made offers to the 200 students of the graduating class of 2014.

The uppermost domestic CTC stood at Rs. 24 lakhs p.a. with the average CTC rising by 15%to Rs. 14.32 lakhs p.a.

IIFT has now surpassed its last years Placements records. The average domestic yearly salary offered to the students at IIFT 2013 Placements was Rs 12.1 lakhs and the highest annual salary package was Rs 22 lakhs in IIFT 2013 Placements.

HCL was the major recruiter with 14 offers, followed by Flipkart (11 offers); J.P. Morgan (10), Cognizant Business Consulting (9), Goldman Sachs (8) and Google (6). Senior management roles were offered by TATA NYK, Zomato, Hennes and Mauritz for positions such as AVP - Operations, Country Head – Procurement, and Regional Sales Manager. Russell Reynolds, a global top – 5 executive search firm, offered its niche role for the first time in India.

International placements saw a significant rise with 12 offers being offered for roles in Africa, the Middle – East, Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia. The uppermost international offer stood at US$ 88,500 with 3 out of the famed ‘ABCD’ of global trading – namely Bunge, Cargill and Louis Dreyfus offering manifold roles in trading.

Other high-flying recruiters in trade included the likes of Tricon Energy, Triton Group, Trimex International, Phoenix Commodities and Valency International.

Conglomerates like Airtel, Cipla, Mahindra & Mahindra, RPG, Robert Bosch, L&T, Jindal Steel and Apollo Hospitals offered their leadership and strategy roles to IIFTians.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in