2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th August 2015, 04:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Where is Food Corporation of India Located

As you want to get the details of latest vacancies in Food Corporation of India and the contact details so here is the information of the same for you:

As on 28 July 2015 there is only one vacancy in Food Corporation of India and here are the details of that:

It is recruitment of MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (GENERAL/ DEPOT/ MOVEMENT/ ACCOUNTS/ TECHNICAL/ CIVIL ENGINEERING / MECHANICAL ENGINEERING /ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING) AND MANAGER (HINDI).

QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE AS ON 01/08/2015:
Management Trainee (General)

Candidates must have passed Graduate degree or equivalent from recognized University with minimum 60% marks;

Or

Candidates must have passed CA/ICWA/CS

Management Trainee (Depot):
Candidates must have passed Graduate degree or equivalent from recognized University with minimum 60% marks;

Or

Management Trainee (Movement):

Or

Management Trainee (Accounts):
Candidates must have Associate Membership of
a) The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India; or
b) The Institute of Cost Accountants of India; or
c) The Institute of Company Secretaries of India

Or

Candidates must have passed B.Com from a recognized University and
(a) Post Graduate Full-time MBA (Fin) Degree / Diploma of minimum 2 years recognized by UGC/AICTE; or
(b) Post Graduate Part-time MBA (Fin) Degree / Diploma (not in the nature of distance education) of minimum 3 years duration recognized by UGC/AICTE; or
(c) Post Graduate MBA (Fin) Degree/Diploma by distance education mode recognized by UGC-AICTE- DEC Joint Committee.

Management Trainee (Technical):

Candidates must have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) / B.Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology / Agricultural Engg. / Bio Technology from a recognized University / an Institution approved by AICTE.

Management Trainee (Civil Engineering):

Candidates must have passed Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.

Management Trainee (Mechanical Engineering):

Candidates must have passed Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.

Management Trainee (Electrical Engineering):

Candidates must have passed Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.

Manager (Hindi)
Essential:

Candidates must have passed Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree level.

Or

Candidates must have passed Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in English with Hindi as a subject at the degree level.

Or

Candidates must have passed Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject with Hindi and English as a subject at the degree level.

Or

Candidates must have passed Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject with English medium and Hindi as a subject at the degree level.

Or

Candidates must have passed Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in any subject with Hindi medium and English as a subject at the degree level.

Candidates must also have 5 years experience of terminological work in Hindi and/or translation work from English to Hindi or vice-versa preferably of technical or scientific literature.

Or

Candidates must also have Five years experience of teaching/research writing or journalism in Hindi.

Desirable:
(i) Knowledge of Sanskrit or a modern India Language.
(ii) Administrative experience.
(iii) Experience of organizing Hindi Classes or workshop for noting and drafting.

SELECTION PROCESS:
Management Trainees (MTs):

The selection process will be consisting of Written Test (WT), Group Discussion (GD) and Interview (I) for Management Trainees (MTs).

Manager (Hindi):
The selection process will be consisting of Written Test (WT) and Interview (I) for Manager (Hindi).

PATTERN OF WRITTEN TEST:
The Written Test will comprise of -
One Paper: Paper-I only for the Post Code A, B & C and
Two Papers: Paper-I & Paper-II for the Post Code D, E, F, G & H.
Paper III and Paper IV for Post Code I {Manager (Hindi)

Pattern of Paper – I and Paper – II shall be as follows:
Paper-I (Duration - 90 minutes):

120 Multiple Choice Questions of General Aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis, Computer Awareness, General Awareness, Management and Current Affairs for the post of Management Trainees (General / Depot / Movement / Accounts / Technical / Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering /Electrical Engineering).

Paper-II (Duration - 90 minutes):
I. 120 Multiple Choice Questions on General Accounting and Finance for candidates applying for Management Trainee (Accounts) OR
II. 120 Multiple Choice Questions on Agriculture, Food Science and Technology, Agricultural Engineering & Bio Technology for candidates applying for Management Trainee (Technical) OR
III. 120 Multiple Choice Questions on Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering for candidates applying for Management Trainee (Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering /Electrical Engineering).

Pattern of Paper – III and Paper – IV shall be as follows:
Paper-III (Duration-90 minutes):

120 Multiple Choice Questions on General Hindi, General English, General Awareness, General Intelligence, Computer Awareness, Management and Current Affairs for candidates applying for the Post Code I Manager (Hindi).

Paper-IV (Duration-90 minutes):
i. Translation - 2 Passages, one each from Hindi to English and vice-versa.
ii. 2 Essays each in Hindi & English.
iii. Letter Writing, one each in Hindi & English.
iv. Precis Writing, one each in Hindi & English.

For more detailed information I am uploading a PDF file which is free to download:

Contact Details:
Food Corporation of India
Fire Brigade Lane,
Connaught Place
New Delhi,
Delhi 110001
India

Map Location:
[MAP]Food Corporation of India Connaught Place New Delhi[/MAP]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf FCI MT 2015 Recruitment Prospectus.pdf (567.1 KB, 54 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in