Go Back   2018 2019 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

Old 12th April 2016, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Benefits of Food Corporation of India Career in Food Corporation of India

Hi I would like to have information on Food Corporation of India as well as the recruitment process for the various jobs available with the company?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12th April 2016, 01:38 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Benefits of Food Corporation of India Career in Food Corporation of India

Food Corporation of India (FCI) was built up in 1965 under FCI act, 1964. It is administered by the Ministry of Consumer Affairs. The fundamental reason behind foundation of FCI was to:

Give Minimum Support Price (MSP) to agriculturists

Settle rate of nourishment grains in open business sector

Give financed nourishment grains to helpless area of society (BPL/APL) and execute sustenance arrangement of Govt of India

Upkeep of cushion stock to meet crises

Food Corporation Of India Recruitment

Exam Format

The exam design for enrollment is somewhat not the same as the past one. Competitors can decide on any one framework just Assistant Grade-III (General/Technical/Depo/Accounts/Hindi) for a specific area. Besides hopeful can apply for a solitary district as it were.

Paper-I will be basic for every one of the units aside from AG-II (Hindi). Notwithstanding, Paper-II will be directed for AG-III (Technical) framework and AG-III (Accounts) which will test the specialized information of hopefuls of science and records individually. Paper-II will be directed just for competitors applying for specialized and records unit.

Paper-III and Paper-IV will be directed for AG-II (Hindi) which will test capability of hopefuls in Hindi dialect. Paper-IV will test the interpretation capacity of hopefuls.

Determination Procedure

Legitimacy will be arranged taking into account execution of hopefuls in the composed test.

Cadre Merit on the premise of

Collaborator Grade-III (General) Paper-I as it were

Aide Grade-III (Technical) Paper-I and Paper-II(Biological Sciences) consolidated

Aide Grade-III (Depot) Paper-I as it were

Aide Grade-III (Accounts) Paper-I and Paper-II(Accounting information) joined

Aide Grade-II (Hindi) Paper-III and Paper-IV (just applicants qualified in paper-III can show up in paper-IV)

Typist (Hindi) Paper-III and ability test (qualifying)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message