2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th May 2015, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

VYAPAM SI Recruitment

I want to apply online for the latest recruitment of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Bhopal for the post of posts of Asst Sub-Inspector so provide me the step by step process to fill online application for? Tell me the fees of online application?
Similar Threads
Thread
MP Vyapam GK
MP Vyapam Accountant Recruitment
Vyapam Clerk Recruitment
Vyapam MP Police Recruitment Test
VYAPAM Police Recruitment
ITI to Vyapam
MP Vyapam Jail Recruitment
Vyapam Class 12th Result Vyapam PMT
New Job In MP Vyapam
Recruitment through VYAPAM
Vyapam ITI Recruitment Result
MP Online Vyapam Roll No Mp Vyapam Notification
ITI Vyapam
Vyapam Police Recruitment Test
Vyapam Photo Vyapam GD PI
Vyapam Kanishk Vyapam List
VYAPAM Recruitment July
MP Vyapam Drug Inspector Recruitment
Recruitment Through VYAPAM
VYAPAM Pre Bed
23rd December 2015, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Re: VYAPAM SI Recruitment

Hi I would like to know the eligibility & the exam pattern for the Vyapam MP Police Department Recruitment as I intend to appear for it?
23rd December 2015, 09:02 AM
Super Moderator

Vyapam MP Police Department Recruitment eligibility & exam pattern are as follows:

MP Sub Inspector Exam

MP Sub Inspector Exam is engaged by the Madhya Pradesh Police force for recruitment of Sub Inspector in MP Police. Recruitment of SI vacancy in MP Police is based on straight recruitment by selection through competitive exam. The process of selection by competitive exam for SI vacancies in MP Police consists of the following:

a)measurement of physical standard
b) written examination
c) physical proficiency test
d) interview

Aspirants who plan to be absorbed as sub inspector in mp police need to clear every stage of the MP Sub Inspector Exam.

Eligibility for MP Sub Inspector Exam:-

• Eligibility: Bachelor degree i.e. a graduation or equivalent from a acknowledged university.
• Physical Standard:
For Male-
Height – Bare Min 167.5 cm
Chest-
Unexpanded - 81 cm, Expanded - 86 cm

MP Sub Inspector Exam Pattern:-

The syllabus & exam pattern for MP Sub Inspector includes:
b) written examination
d) interview

Measurement of Physical Standard:-
The physical test of the aspirant shall be conducted according to the minimum qualification as particular in Eligibility for MP Sub Inspector Exam.In case of any dispute with regard to physical measurement, the decision of the Chief Medical Officer of the District will be final.

Written Exam Pattern:-

•The duration of written examination, will be of two hours, and will test the proficiency in Hindi and English. The total weightage of marks is 100 marks (Hindi 70 marks, English 30 marks).
•General Knowledge examination will be of 100 marks and the duration of which will be 2 hours.
•Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry examination will be of 100 marks and the duration of which will be 2 hours.
•This examination will be compulsory only for such candidates who have applied for recruitment for the post of Sub Inspector (Radio)/(Finger Print)/(QD)

Physical Proficiency Test:-
This test will be of 100 marks and shall include following items:
(a) Long Jump 20 Marks
(b) High Jump 20 Marks
(c) Shot Put 20 Marks
(d) 100 meter race 20 Marks
(e) 1500 meter race 20

Interview:-
Personal Interview shall be of 50 marks

Contact Details:

PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION BOARD
"Chayan Bhawan", Main Road No.1,
Chinar Park (East), Bhopal - 462011
Phone No.: 0755-2578801-04, Fax : 0755-2550498, 0755-2554826
Email :vyapam@mp.nic.in
20th February 2016, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

I would like to know if there is any recruitment available with Vyapam for the post of SI as I am interested in applying for it?
20th February 2016, 09:06 AM
Super Moderator

Currently as on 10th January 2016 there is no notification published by the Vyapam board for the recruitment for the post of Sub Inspector.

However I am providing you the eligibility & the examination pattern of the Sub Inspector post for your reference:

MP Sub Inspector Exam is held by the Madhya Pradesh Police force for recruitment of Sub Inspector in MP Police. Recruitment of SI vacancies in MP Police is based on direct recruitment by selection through a competitive exam.

The procedure of selection by competitive exam for SI vacancies in MP Police includes:
b) written examination
d) interview

Applicants who intend to be absorbed as sub inspector in mp police need to clear every stage of the MP Sub Inspector Examination.

Eligibility for MP Sub Inspector Exam:-

• Eligibility: Bachelor degree (graduation) or equivalent from a recognized university.
• Physical Standard:

For Male-
Height - Min 167.5 cm
Chest-
Unexpanded - 81 cm, Expanded - 86 cm

MP Sub Inspector Exam Syllabus
Paper Pattern
MP Sub Inspector Exam Pattern:-

The exam pattern for MP Sub Inspector includes
b) written examination
d) interview

Measurement of Physical Standard:-

The physical test of the applicant shall be conducted according to the minimum qualification as specified in Eligibility for MP Sub Inspector Exam. In case of any dispute with regard to physical measurement, the decision of the Chief Medical Officer of the District shall be final.

Written Exam Pattern:-

•The duration of written exam, will be 2hours, and will test the proficiency in Hindi and English. The total weightage of marks is 100 (Hindi 70 marks, English 30 marks).
•General Knowledge exam shall be of 100 marks and the duration of which will be two hours.
•Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry examination shall be of 100 marks and the duration of which will be two hours.
•This examination shall be compulsory only for such applicant who have applied for recruitment for the post of Sub Inspector (Radio)/(Finger Print)/(QD)

Physical Proficiency Test:-
This test is compulsory for all applicants.

This test shall be of 100 marks and shall include following items:
(a) Long Jump 20 Marks
(b) High Jump 20 Marks
(c) Shot Put 20 Marks
(d) 100 meter race 20 Marks
(e) 1500 meter race 20

Interview:-
Personal Interview shall be of fifty marks

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in