2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd May 2015, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Vlm iitk

My cousin want to do Post Graduate Program for Executives for Visionary Leadership in Manufacturing from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IITK) so will you please provide here IITK PGPX VLM programme Admission Criteria & tell me is GMAT score required to get admission???
Similar Threads
Thread
Iitk phy 102
Me 251 iitk
IITK Chm
Eso 202 iitk
Iitk mit
Ppk iitk
Kvs iitk
IITK Ta 201
Els iitk
Iitk kvs
Ime 602 IITK
IITK New SAC
Phd in IITK
Phi 141 IITK
Iitk mse
Ai iitk
Me 301 iitk
Emg iitk
phy 103 iitk
Ynm iitk
17th August 2018, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Re: Vlm iitk

Hi buddy I want to do PGP for Executives for Visionary Leadership in Manufacturing (PGPEX-VLM) from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IITK), and for the same here looking for its admission criteria ??
17th August 2018, 02:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Vlm iitk

Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IITK), PGP for Executives for Visionary Leadership in Manufacturing (PGPEX-VLM) is a unique program that fulfils the current industrys growing demand for techno-managerial leaders who shape the neo-industrial revolution.

Admission criteria

Applicants must be First-Class Graduate Engineers with First Division/ First Class Marks from Class XII/X

Work Experience: Self sponsored candidates, not in service ‐ Minimum 4 (four and half) to maximum 10 (ten) years of work experience in manufacturing, engineering and related sector; holding responsibilities in production planning and control, research, design and development, quality control, plant engineering, maintenance, supply chain, construction etc.

Admission Process

Admission of the Applicants will be made on the basis of his/her academic background, which has to be consistently first division/first class from high school board examination level to graduation level, relevant work experience, employers recommendations, bio-data & essays, performance in the Aptitude Test and Personal Interview to be conducted jointly by IIMC, IITK and IITM

Institute welcomes GMAT score to substantiate academic credence

Fees

The present Program Fees is at Rs. 1125000/- (Rupees eleven lakhs twenty five thousand only) + applicable taxes

Address

IIT Kanpur
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT-Kanpur), Kanpur‐208016, Uttar Pradesh, Tel 0512‐2597683, 0512‐2597376, Email: ks@iitk.ac.in,

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in