2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st March 2016, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

UNOH MBA Program

Hello sir, I am James Lawson. I am from Houston. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the University of Northwestern Ohio (UNOH) MBA Program Requirements and tuition fees. Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
Psychology Program PSU MBA Program
DVM MBA Program
MBA JD Program
PC MBA program
YSU MBA program
CDI MBA Program
ROI for MBA program
ODU MBA Program
HPU MBA Program
JCU MBA Program
BU MBA Program
RPI MBA program
NSU MBA Program
ECU MBA Program
UVU MBA Program
USF MBA program
SBU MBA Program
RBC MBA Program
MLT program at PCC
MBA Program Coordinator Job Description MBA Program CPA
21st March 2016, 09:02 AM
Super Moderator

Re: UNOH MBA Program

As you have asked about the University of Northwestern Ohio (UNOH) MBA Program Requirements and tuition fees, I am giving you some information about it
MBA Requirements

Earned a baccalaureate degree with a 2.50 cumulative grade point average or higher.
Baccalaureate degree must be from a regionally accredited university. Baccalaureate degrees earned from an institution with national accreditation will be entered after two quarters of attendance at the University. At that time, the student must be in Good Standing (3.00 g.p.a.).
Complete a telephone interview with the Director of the MBA Program.
Submit a personal statement:
In approximately 250-500 words, explain why you are pursuing an MBA and how your organizational and time management skills, creativity, and educational/work experience will contribute to your success in the program.
Maintain enrollment in all designated classes.
Meet all of the University of Northwestern Ohio's requirements for graduation.

Tuition

$420 per credit hour (books included via the University's complimentary textbook rental program) for one-night-a-week option.

$550 per credit hour (books included via the University's complimentary textbook rental program) for 100% online option.
Tuition and fees are charged on a quarterly basis. There are 4 quarters per calendar year.

University of Northwestern Ohio
Address: 1441 N Cable Rd, Lima, OH 45805, United States
Phone: +1 419-998-3120

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in