2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th December 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

UGC NET and JRF Exams

Can you tell me how can I apply for UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) and JRF (Junior Research Fellowships) Exams?
Similar Threads
Thread
Rau's IAS Exams
IAS 201 old exams
dce.edu Exams
Gk for MBA exams
MBA exams
Name of all exams after 10+2
GRE Exams
AIB MBA Exams
Job Exams
MBA All Exams
MBA Exams
MBA Exams-16
Exams for MBA
Exams for MBA
Aib MBA exams
Exams to do MBA Course
Syllabus of exams of CBI exams
NDA II exams code
Tell me What is PSU Exams
Preparation tips for the exams of class 12th of CBSE exams
6th December 2014, 08:16 AM
Super Moderator

Re: UGC NET and JRF Exams

NET (National Eligibility Test) and JRF (Junior Research Fellowships) is carried out by National Educational Testing Bureau of UGC for teaching and research field. It is held twice a year in the month of June & December.

How to apply (Applications have to be submitted Online) :

Steps for Submission of Online Application Form

Candidate seeking admission to the Test need to apply online

Candidates must have the Scanned passport size photograph in JPEG format of less than 300 kb.

After filling all the details, ‘Bank Challan’ will be generated indicating details therein

After 2 days check the status of fee payment at UGC website and if the status is ‘OK’ the candidate will be able to take the printout of online Application Form (one copy), Attendance Slip (one copy) and Admission Card (one copy) on separate A-4 size papers.

Candidates seeking age relaxation need to enclose the certificate of educational qualification/research experience entitling the candidates for age relaxation.

Candidates need to keep the print out of online Admission card with them and will bring it on the day of examination after affixing the identical passport size photograph

The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card also along with their printout of online Admission Card on the day of examination.

In order to avoid last minute hurry, the candidates must apply early enough.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in