2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th January 2013, 02:32 PM
jyoti dafghi

Name of all exams after 10+2

I am completed my 12th. So I want the list of top 10 compilation exams after 12th. Please provide me the list?
Similar Threads
Thread
Rau's IAS Exams
IAS 201 old exams
dce.edu Exams
Gk for MBA exams
MBA exams
GRE Exams
AIB MBA Exams
Job Exams
MBA All Exams
MBA Exams
MBA Exams-16
Exams for MBA
Exams for MBA
Aib MBA exams
Exams to do MBA Course
Syllabus of exams of CBI exams
NDA II exams code
UGC NET and JRF Exams
Tell me What is PSU Exams
Preparation tips for the exams of class 12th of CBSE exams
25th April 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Re: Name of all exams after 10+2

Hii sir, I Wants to Know the Names of the Entrance Exam that is Conducted After 10 +2 Examination ?
25th April 2018, 04:27 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Name of all exams after 10+2

As you Asking for the Names of the Entrance Exam that is Conducted After 10 +2 Examination the Names of the Examination is given below

Engineering

Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main
Purpose - For Admission in B. E./B. Tech., B. Arch., B. Planning
Eligibility - Class 12 pass (PCM)
Application mode - Online
Source: IIT- Joint Entrance Exam with PCM

JEE Advanced
Purpose- Admission in UG programmes in IITs and ISM Dhanbad
Eligibility - Class 12 Pass (PCM)
Application mode -Online

BITSAT
Purpose - Admission in Integrated First Degree programmes in BITS Pilani, Goa & Hyderabad campuses.
Eligibility - Class 12 pass (PCM)

VIT University Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE)
Purpose - Admission in B Tech Courses
Eligibility - Class 12

Architecture Entrance Tests
NATA: National Aptitude Test in an architecture entrance exam for admission to B Arch courses in India in Government and Government aided and un-aided colleges of Architecture.

Medical Entrance Tests
National Eligibility-cum- Entrance Exam for Under Graduate (NEET- UG): NEET UG is an All India level single entrance- cum- eligibility test for admission in MBBS/BDS courses

AIIMS MBBS: Entrance Exam:
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) conducts an entrance exam after Class XII at National Level for admission to MBBS seats in AIIMS New Delhi and to the other six new AIIMS like institutions. AIIMS conducts entrance exam for available number of seats in the MBBS course in Delhi and other AIIMS like institutions.

JIPMER MBBS Entrance Test:
This medical entrance exam is conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) for admission to MBBS course in its institute. There are a total of 150 seats for admission into the same. Duration of the course is 4 years and 6 months as per the academic calendar of JIPMER followed by 1 year of compulsory rotatory internship.

Defence and Marine
National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) Exams: An all India level entrance exam for those who wish to join any defence force and serve the nation.

Law Entrance Exams
CLAT: The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is conducted for admission to undergraduate and post graduate programmes at 14 National Law Universities

Hotel Management Entrance Exams
NCHMCT JEE: The National council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint regulates B.Sc Hospitality and Hotel Administration and other courses of study at 21 central IHM, 14 state governmen

Tags
admission hyderabad

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in