2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th May 2015, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

IAS 201 old exams

I am doing preparation for the Indian Administrative Service Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam. So I am looking for the Indian Administrative Service Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam old question paper. Can you please tell me from where I can download its old question paper?
Similar Threads
Thread
Rau's IAS Exams
dce.edu Exams
Gk for MBA exams
MBA exams
Name of all exams after 10+2
GRE Exams
AIB MBA Exams
Job Exams
MBA All Exams
MBA Exams
MBA Exams-16
Exams for MBA
Exams for MBA
Aib MBA exams
Exams to do MBA Course
Syllabus of exams of CBI exams
NDA II exams code
UGC NET and JRF Exams
Tell me What is PSU Exams
Preparation tips for the exams of class 12th of CBSE exams
31st March 2020, 09:51 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IAS 201 old exams

Course Distribution Over Academic Semester

Lecture
First

Course introduction, style, subjective writing, particulars and types.

Second

Most important sources of subjective writing: the Holy Quran, Prophet Sayings, Traditional main books, the moderns scientific and literature books, scientific conferences. Skill of communication with dictionaries, and idiom dictionaries.

Third

Administrative message: (Introduction, importance and functions, types, general frame, applied administrative messages and the most common mistakes, its applications inside the lesson.

Fourth

Report: Introduction, functional importance, purposes, types, fields, formation, reading types of reports and explanation of most common mistakes, its applications inside the lesson.

Fifth

Assessment: Introduction, purposes, conditions, fields, steps, reading assessment types and explanation of most common mistakes, its applications inside the lesson.

Sixth

Library Visit - First Exam.

Seventh

Summary: Introduction, Importance, Steps, Types, principles, reading summary types and explanation of most common mistakes, how to summarize lectures, research, paragraph, essay, book, its applications inside the lesson.

Eighth

Scientific research: Introduction, Importance, features and conditions of successful research.

Ninth

Applied steps of the scientific research: selection of the subject, specify references, collect matter, use of research cards, features and styles of scientific research. Its Applications inside the lesson.

Tenth

Models and applications, and the most common mistakes in diction and public speaking skills and lecture.

Eleventh

Review and application of above – Second Exam.

Twelfth

Writing minutes of meetings: types, its origins and organization, samples, explain common mistakes, its applications inside the lesson, and discussion.

13th

Subjective Essay: Introduction, writing steps, types, style, reading samples, specify common mistakes, its applications inside the lesson, and discussion.

14th

Press reportage: Introduction, Types, writing phases, common mistakes.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in