2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme MP PET

How many Seats are available for MP PET Examination 2015 through Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme? I have completed 12th class with Science and want to appear in this Entrance Exam. So I want to know about tuition fee through the Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme (TFW). Can I get all information about this scheme with its official notification?
Similar Threads
Thread
Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme In OJEE
PTU Fee Waiver Scheme
Fee Waiver Scheme MP PET
MBA GMAT Waiver
GMAT Waiver
GMAT Waiver MBA
JHU GMAT Waiver
IIM Ahmedabad Fee Waiver
FSU MBA GMAT Waiver
MBA TOEFL Waiver
MBA toefl waiver
Fee Waiver Scheme in GNDU
MBA GMAT Waiver
GSU GMAT Waiver
Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme in WBJEE
Tuition Fee Waiver WBJEE
WBJEE Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme
Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship scheme
UGA Admissions Fee Waiver
PTU Fees Waiver
6th June 2018, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Re: Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme MP PET

I am living in Indore, MP and decided to apply for MP PET Exam searching for some details about this exam. Will you provide basic details about Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme of MP PET Exam along with number of seats available so that I can plan to apply for this exam?
6th June 2018, 09:41 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme MP PET

The Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme (TFWS) was introduced in 2007 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD) for providing highly subsidised technical education to economically backward students, women and physically challenged students.

Number of Seats:

Initially the rule was not compulsorily applied to various colleges.

The government initially had plans of having a supernumerary quota of 10% of the sanctioned strength for the TFWS students.

However, this number has been reduced to 5% of the total seats and made compulsory to ALL colleges recognized by the AICTE which will include private unaided institutes

Eligible Candidates:

Only those candidates who have an annual family income lesser than Rs. 6 Lakh from ALL possible sources are eligible to apply through the TFWS scheme.

The required income related documents MUST BE validated by the appropriate competent authority of the Maharashtra State in order for the students to take the seats which are secure through the CAP round.

Application procedure and documents required for applying Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme:

Income certificate up to Rs. 6 lakh be respective authority e.g. Provided by Tahasildar
Caste certificate
Non-creamy layer (only for those who belongs to)
Caste validity
Entrance exam score card
HSC and SSC Marksheet

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in