2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th May 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Tricks To Crack AIPMT

I have applied for the AIPMT exam and now starting the preparation of the exam so please tell me how can I do the preparation? Give me some preparation tips so that I can clear this exam with good scores? Also suggest me the names of some best books of AIPMT exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA tricks
AIPMT Tricks
Tricks to Crack IAS Exam
Tricks To Crack VITEEE
IIT JEE Tips and Tricks
Tricks to Crack CDS Exam
Tricks to crack CET
Tricks to Crack IIT JEE
MBA Tricks
MP PET Tricks
Ways to Crack AIPMT
Tricks for EAMCET
GRE Awa Tips and Tricks
How to crack AIPMT easily
JEE MCQ Tricks
Tips to crack AIPMT exam
Coaching is necessary to Crack AIPMT exam or not
Books to Crack AIPMT Exam
Tips to Crack AIPMT
Tips and tricks to crack GATE exam
12th July 2018, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Re: Tricks To Crack AIPMT

Hello sir, Im preparing for AIPMT exam. I want to clear this exam. Is there any one can suggest me tricks to crack AIPMT?
12th July 2018, 03:03 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Tricks To Crack AIPMT

AIPMT is replaced by NEET. NEET syllabus is as vast as an ocean, and you need to know the exact location to fish the best output.

Cut down on extra information and focus on important topics. NEET exam covers NCERT syllabus as well, you can compare the syllabus with your Board exam syllabus.

The All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) is one of the exams conducted by CBSE for admission in various MBBS; BDS colleges across India.

At present, 15% of the total seats in all medical; dental colleges run by the central; state governments are reserved for candidates who qualify this exam. It is one among the tough entrance exams, held for professional courses in India.

Pattern of the test:

The 3 hour test consists of 180 objective type questions (MCQs) from physics, chemistry andamp; biology (zoology + botany), having 45 questions from each subject.
Each question carries 4 marks, with a negative marking of 1.

Important Focus Areas for NEET are:

Physics Mechanics, Optics, Thermodynamics and Nuclear Physics

Chemistry Mole Concept, General Organic Chemistry, Periodic Table, Chemical Bonding, Coordination Chemistry

Biology- Ecology and Environment, Genetics, Cell Biology; Morphology, Reproduction and Physiology of Plants and Animals; Basics of Biotechnology

Planning is of utmost importance to crack any competitive exam. Make schedule for a week and study accordingly. Stick to your schedule. Complete the chapters mentioned in the schedule on time.

Tips for crack AIPMT:

Know the syllabus of the examination well
Good study material
Come up with an effective study plan
Work on weaker areas
Practice mock test papers
Regular Study Breaks
Use New Technologies
Do not fall for guesswork
Health is everything
Positivity is imperative

Quick Reply