2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th October 2012, 03:25 PM
aman pathak jio

Tricks to Crack IIT JEE

I am taking part in the Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination and for the better preparation I need some tricks to Crack IIT JEE entrance so can you give me the tricks and tips for the IIT JEE?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA maths tricks
Tricks To Crack AIPMT
MBA tricks
AIPMT Tricks
Tricks to Crack IAS Exam
Tricks To Crack VITEEE
GMAT RC Tricks
IIT JEE Tips and Tricks
Tricks to Crack CDS Exam
Tricks to crack CET
MBA Tricks
MP PET Tricks
Tricks for EAMCET
Tricks CDS Exam
GRE Awa Tips and Tricks
LIC AAO Exam Tricks
JEE MCQ Tricks
SCRA Tricks
Tips and tricks to crack GATE exam
IIT JEE short tricks
13th October 2012, 03:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Tricks to Crack IIT JEE

Following is tips for crack IIT JEE exam:

Make systematic schedule for preparation of exam.

Download old IIT JEE question paper and try to solve them.

Don’t stick to one question if you feel that question is taking more than average time then leave it and move onto the next question.

Try to mark the answers simultaneously when you are solving the paper,

Don’t try to solve the question twice, if you get the answer during the first attempt.

Always transfer your answers to the ovals, five at a time. This would reduce the frequent and wasteful back
27th February 2016, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am Sandeep. I am in class12th with science stream. I want you to help me by providing me with the Tricks to Crack IIT JEE as I want to do my engineering from IIT’s?
27th February 2016, 05:44 PM
Super Moderator

As you have asked about the tips to crack IIT JEE, I am giving you information regarding that

Don’t ignore your board exams:
Usually, students who prepare for IIT ignore their board exam, which is totally wrong. If you seek to become an IIT student, the 1st step is to master your board exams

Select professional IIT coaching institute:
Recognize your way of learning and decide accordingly which coaching class or guidance you require. Usually, the professional IIT coaching classes have a concentrated syllabus with focused ways of teaching

Go through the basics
First, study the basics of all the 3 subjects. Practice them well to create a better understanding of it. Then, only try some advance study.

Avert long study sessions
Evade studying whole night or for a long time, particularly before the examination. Break up your study plans in small units to rise your potential of understanding all the topics you read.

Do regular study & practice
The first step of being an IITian is acquiring the deep knowledge of the subject, then the understanding of its application

Acquire deep knowledge of topics
The questions asked in IIT need deeper knowledge of all the 3 subjects

Time management
It is required for all the IIT students to know their potential time of learning. They should evaluate the time required by them for learning and solving problems

Don’t skip practices
Do not bounce any of your practice even if you feel assured about that topic.

Solve previous IIT JEE papers
You can bring a book of previous IIT test papers and solve them to understand the pattern of IIT exams

Strike a balance between studies and entertainment
Once you complete your daily study hours you should cater your hobbies and friendship as doing this will cent percent gives relaxation to the mind and makes you more fresh and active for the next day’s study hours

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in