2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd June 2012, 11:09 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Syndicate bank e banking India

I am providing the contact address including the phone number of Syndicate bank India customer services for your reference. You can make call for any customer support to this number.

SyndBank Services Ltd.
Syndicate Bank HO Annexe,
1st Floor,
MANIPAL - 576 104.
(Karnataka-India)

Phone : +91 820 4290793
Phone : +91 820 4290794
16th December 2013, 08:19 PM
Gnanapratha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintu View Post
Respected sir this is Mrs Gnana Pratha my a/c 85152190002049. I want to know about e banking process of Syndicate bank India. So can you tell me what the e banking process is for Syndicate bank? Also provide me the contact numbers so that I can get the information about Syndicate bank e banking.
thank you. my email Id is pratharajan@rediffmail.com
yours
Gnana Pratha
16th December 2013, 08:20 PM
Gnanapratha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintu View Post
I want to know about e banking process of Syndicate bank India. So can you tell me what the e banking process is for Syndicate bank? Also provide me the contact numbers so that I can get the information about Syndicate bank e banking.
thank you. my email Id is pratharajan@rediffmail.com
yours
Gnana Pratha
21st October 2014, 09:08 AM

For syndicate bank E-banking as2014 you need to Fill ebanking form with email and phone num in your branch and wait for 1 week you will get Ebanking ID and Password To your branch you must contact bank after a week...And you will get token Code in email too You must Download Secure id software and it will sync with your token code you downloaded from email ..and the software genrates new token per 60 sec once ...When you login ebanking For fst tym you must change password and make any tarnsiction to set a transiction pin With secure id token...Once you set new password and pin next time you nly enter token code and that pin for every transicton ..For Secure thats It i hope it helps you...!!

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in