2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd December 2014, 02:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Syllabus of Commerce SLET Exam

As you are looking for the syllabus of commerce of SLET Exam here I am providing you

SLET Exam Commerce
PAPER - II & PAPER -III (A)
(Core Group)

Unit - I : Business Environment
Meaning and Elements of Business Environment
Economic environment, Economic Policies,
Economic Planning, Legal environment of Business in India. Competition policy, Consumer protection,
Environment protection. Policy Environment : Liberalization, Priyatisation and globalisation. Second generation reforms, Industrial policy and implementation. Industrial growth and structural changes

Unit - II : Financial & Management Accounting
Basic Accounting concepts, Capital and Revenue,

Financial statements Partnership Accounts : Admission, Retirement, Death, Dissolution and Cash Distribution

Advanced Company Accounts : Issue, forfeiture,
Purchase of Business Liquidation, Valuation of
shares, Amalgamation, Absorption Reconstruction,
Holding Company Accounts Cost and Management

Accounting: Ratio Analysis, Funds Analysis, Cash Flow Analysis, Marginal costing and Break-even analysis, Standard costing Budgetary control, Costing for decision-making Responsibility accounting

SLET Exam Commerce Syllabus

2nd March 2015, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

I want to crack SET exam .Will you please provide the Commerce SET entrance exam syllabus for preparation ?
2nd March 2015, 11:12 AM
Super Moderator

Here I am providing the Commerce SET entrance exam syllabus which you are looking for .

Unit—I
Business Environment Meaning and elements of Business Environment.
Economic environment. Economic Policies, Economic Planning.
Legal environment of business in India. Competition policy. Consumer protection, Environment protection.
Policy Environment : Liberalization, privatisation and globalisation. Second generation reforms, Industrial policy and implementation, Industrial growth and structural changes.

Unit—II
Financial & Management Accounting
Basic Accounting Concepts, Capital and Revenue, Financial Statements.
Partnership Accounts : Admission, Retirement, Death, Dissolution and Cash Distribution.
Advanced Company Accounts : Issue, forfeiture, Purchase of Business Liquidation. Valuation of shares, Amalgamation, Absorption and Reconstruciton, Holding Company Accounts.
Cost and Management Accounting : Ratio Analysis, Funds Flow Analysis, Cash Flow Analysis,Marginal Costing and Break-even analysis. Standard Costing, Budgetary Control. Costing for Decisionmaking.
Responsibility Accounting.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in