2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th May 2015, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Summer Internship at JNCASR

I have completed B.Tech 3rd semester from IIT Delhi. Now I have to do summer Internship. So I choose JNCASR for summer internship. Provide me its application form to apply for join the summer internship and also give details about fee for this program. What is the duration for summer internship at JNCASR?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Kgp Summer Internship
IIT Internship for summer
RBI Summer Internship
JNCASR Summer Internship
JNCASR Summer Research Fellowship Program
JNCASR Bangalore Internship
JNCASR Summer Research Fellowship Results
IIM Summer Internship
DTU Summer Internship
IIT Guwahati Summer Internship ECE
JNCASR Summer Training
Summer Internship for MBA HR
HCL Summer Internship for MBA
ITC Summer Internship MBA
JNCASR Summer Project
Summer Internship At IIT Hyderabad
IIT Summer Internship
Summer Internship in MNC
EEE Summer Internship Companies
Summer internship
1st April 2020, 08:26 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Summer Internship at JNCASR

Summer Research Fellowship Programme (Srfp)

1. Life Sciences
2. Engineering Sciences
3. Chemical Sciences
4. Physical Sciences
5. Materials Sciences
6. Mathematics

Life Sciences: Infectious and non-infectious diseases, bioinformatics, developmental biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, immunology, genetics, life-history evolution, circadian biology, animal behaviour, behavioural ecology, evolutionary genetics, evolutionary biology, experimental evolution, population dynamics, phylogeography, neurophysiology, behavioural neurobiology and behavioural genetics and cell biology.

Materials Sciences: Nano sciences, energy and green materials.

Chemical Sciences: Solid state chemistry, theoretical and computational chemistry, organic, physical and inorganic chemistry, organic and asymmetric synthesis, medicinal and bio-organic chemistry, polymer chemistry, supramolecular chemistry and chemistry of nanomaterials, renewable energy and healthcare related materials chemistry.

Physical Sciences: Condensed matter theory and experiment, statistical physics, semiconductor materials physics, biophysics, nano physics, organic electronics, computational materials science, soft matter, semiconductor interfaces, heterostructures, physical metallurgy and transmission electron microscopy.

Engineering Sciences: Computational fluid dynamics using mesoscopic simulation techniques, dynamics and rheology of complex microstructured fluids including suspensions, emulsions and polymer solutions, flow of granular media, Active matter, Hydrodynamic stability of Newtonian and viscoelastic fluids, high Reynolds number flows and turbulence, non-linear dynamics and chaos, vortex dynamics, heat and mass transfer, geophysical fluid dynamics, microfluidics, acoustofluidics, and microgravity science.

Mathematics

Students who have secured not less than 80% in Maths and Science subjects
in their 10th and 12th standard or equivalent examinations, and not less
than first class in graduation and post graduation (if applicable).

Students presently studying in I and II year of B.Sc., I, II & III year of B.S.,
I, II & III year of B.E. /B.Tech., I year of M.Sc. and I-IV year of Integrated
M.Sc. can apply for Life Sciences.

Students presently studying in II & III year of B.Sc., II, III & IV year B.S., II,
III & IV year of B.E/B.Tech., I year of M.Sc. and I-III year of Integrated M.Sc.
can apply for Physical Sciences, Engineering Sciences and Mathematics.

Students presently IV year of BS-MS, I year of M.Sc. and IV year of Int.
M.Sc. can apply for Materials Sciences and Chemical Sciences.

Contact Details:

Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research

Bangalore - 560064

Phone - 080 - 2208 2753

E-mail - dean_f&e@jncasr.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in