2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th June 2015, 09:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: JNCASR Summer Project

Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research in association with the Department of science and technology and the rajiv Gandhi foundation, new Delhi offers Summer Research Fellowship Programme for motivated and talented Indian students in science and engineering.

Eligibility Criteria :

• Applicants must have obtained not less than 80% in Maths and Science subjects in their 10th and 12th standard orfirst class in graduation and post graduation (if applicable).

• Students presently studying in I and II year of B.Sc., II, III & IV year of B.S., I, II & III year of B.E. /B.Tech.,

I year of M.Sc., and I-IV year of Integrated M.Sc. can apply for Life Sciences and Mathematics.

• Students presently studying in II & III year of B.Sc., II, III & IV year B.S., II, III & IV year of B.E/B.Tech.,

I year of M.Sc. and II-IV year of Integrated M.Sc. can apply for Physical Sciences, Engineering Sciences and Atmospheric Sciences.

• Students presently studying in I year of M.Sc. can apply for Materials Sciences and Chemical Sciences.

JNCASR Summer Research Fellowship Programme details

For detailed information, here is the attachment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JNCASR Summer Research Fellowship Programme details.pdf (293.5 KB, 156 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in