2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th March 2016, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Re: SSC Model Paper in Hindi PDF

Hi I would like to have the previous year question paper for the SSC Constable job in Hindi as I need the same for preparation purpose and I would be appearing the exam in Hindi?
5th March 2016, 04:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC Model Paper in Hindi PDF

Aspirants who have applied for SSC Constable Jobs should face four stages in selection process which are Physical Efficiency Test (PET), written examination, medical test and document verification. Aspirant’s selection will be done based on the performance in Physical measurement (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and written examinations. Only those aspirants who qualify in PET will then called for written examination.

The SSC Constable GD syllabus includes the following:

Intelligence and Reasoning: Analogies, Similarities and differences, Arithmetical reasoning and figural, Spatial visualization, Spatial orientation, Visual memory, Discrimination, Observation, Relationship concepts, classification, Arithmetic number series, Non-verbal series, Coding and decoding, etc.

Maths: Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work.

General Awareness: Current Affairs, Questions relating to India and its neighboring countries, Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research.

Please find the file attached below for the SSC Constable GD Previous Year Exam question Paper

SSC Constable GD Previous Year Exam question Paper

Attached Files
File Type: pdf SSC Constable GD Previous Year Exam question Paper-.pdf (2.38 MB, 577 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in