2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th December 2012, 01:37 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC LDC Model Question Paper

I am giving the Lower Division Clerk examination question paper of Staff Selection Commission for your reference. You can well prepare for your upcoming examination with the question paper provided. Feel free to download the question paper from the link word file given.
Attached Files
File Type: doc SSC LDC Question Paper.doc (53.5 KB, 121 views)
21st March 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I am Prakash Sinha and I am appearing for SSC LDC examination. So kindly provide me with the model question paper for this examination along with the syllabus if available
21st March 2015, 01:02 PM
Super Moderator

Hello user,

In response to your question here I am providing you with the needful:

1. Previous year Modal question papers

It is not convient to display complete question paper here so kindly visit the following link:

2. The Examination syllabus is as follow:

I. General Intelligence: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation ,Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/Number Classification, Drawing inferences,Figural Classification, Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding , Semantic Series, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Other sub-topics, if any Numerical operations.

II. English Language: Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.

III. Quantitative Aptitude:

ARITHMETIC:
Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time and work.

ALGEBRA: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.

GEOMETRY: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts:
Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.

MENSURATION: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.

TRIGONOMETRY: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin20 + Cos20=1 etc.,

STATISTICAL CHARTS : Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart

General Awareness: Questions are designed to test the candidate‟s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.

Wish you all the success.. thank you.. visit again
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SSC LDC Model Question Paper.pdf (3.87 MB, 111 views)
3rd April 2015, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaleen View Post
I am giving the Lower Division Clerk examination question paper of Staff Selection Commission for your reference. You can well prepare for your upcoming examination with the question paper provided. Feel free to download the question paper from the link word file given.
how to clear the written exams of ldc and udc/

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in