2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th July 2016, 05:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: SSC Junior Translator Salary

Feel free I will tell you the pay scale of Junior Translator offer by Staff Selection Commission so that you can go through it easily.

Here I’m telling you tentative Pay Scale
Junior Translators(CSOLs)
Group ―B (Non- Gazetted)
9300-34800
4200(GP)

Junior Hindi Translators(in Subordinate Offices)
Group ―B(Non – Technical)
9300-34800
4200(GP)

Eligibility

Masters Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in English/ Hindi with Hindi/ English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level
Or
Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with Hindi and English as main subjects (which includes the term compulsory and elective).

Nationality/Citizenship: A candidate must be either:
A citizen of India,
Or a subject of Nepal,
Or a subject of Bhutan,
Or a Tibetan refugee

Exam pattern

This exam is divided into two parts. One part consists of Written Exam and other part consists of Personality Test or Interview.

In Written Exam two papers are held. In first Paper Objective Questions are given from the General Hindi and General English of total 200 marks. Second Paper is Conventional type in which Essay Writing and Comprehension are asked.

In Second part shortlisted candidates in written exam are called for Personality Test or Interview.

Part-I: Written Examination carrying 400 marks; and

ART-II: Personality Test (Interview) carrying 100 Marks.

Application Form fee :
Rs 100 , all women , SC , ST, PWD and Ex service man are exempted for paying application form fee . all eligible candidates can fill application form online through Debit card / credit card / atm card etc. candidates can also pay application form fee through challan form .

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in