2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Spot admission for MTECH in IIT GUWAHATI

Is there any provision for taking spot admission in IIT Guwahati under M.Tech stream. As due to my illness I was not able to appear in the GATE examination of this year, and now as I don’t want to waste my one year, I would like to take direct admission there. So provide me with the needful information regarding this.
Similar Threads
Thread
NIT Surathkal Spot Admission
NIT Raipur Spot Admission for MCA
SPOT Admission for MTECH in NIT Surathkal Aeronautical Engineering in NIT Surathkal
RPET spot admission
IIT Guwahati Placement MTECH
NIT Delhi Spot Admission
NIT Surathkal Spot Admission M Tech
IIT Hyderabad M Tech Spot Admission
On Spot Admission NIT Warangal
DIET CET Spot Admission
Spot Admission in NIT Patna
NUALS Spot Admission
Ravenshaw University UG Spot Admission
IIT Guwahati Spot Admission
IIT Bombay Spot Admission
Spot Admission In MNIT Jaipur
IIT Madras Spot Admission
IIT Kharagpur Spot Admission
Pondicherry University Spot Admission
CUSAT Spot Admission
7th June 2018, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Re: Spot admission for MTECH in IIT GUWAHATI

I want to get the details of Spot admission in M.Tech in Indian Institute of Technology IIT Guwahati so can you provide me?
7th June 2018, 10:50 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Spot admission for MTECH in IIT GUWAHATI

After the last round of COAP-2018, the vacant seats in MTech programmes shall be notified by IIT Guwahati around July 04, 2018.

The first round of Spot Admission for MTech programmes (CSE/ EEE/ ME/ CE/ BT/ CL), if needed, shall be conducted on July 05, 2018 (Thursday).

The second round of Spot Admission for MTech programmes, if needed, shall be conducted on July 12, 2018.

The candidates to whom admission offers are made by IITG through COAP should pay "Seat Acceptance Fee" by doing online payment to IIT Guwahati during the last round (Round-4: June 26-29, 2018) of COAP-2018. Failure which their admission offers of IITG will be cancelled and their seats will be filled through IIT Guwahati Spot Round Admission in July 2018.

IIT Guwahati M.Tech Eligibility Criteria -

Candidates must have secured CPI of 6.5 or 60% marks in the qualifying degree, fulfilling specific requirements for different programmes. SC/ST/PwD candidates get relaxation of 5% marks or 0.5 CPI.

All regular candidates should have valid GATE scores.

Candidates having B.Tech degree from any IIT with minimum CPI of 7 can apply for direct admissions across IITs.

Candidates claiming reservation have to enclose certificate and self*declaration statement as per the prescribed format.

Candidates who are yet to appear in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply

Contact-

Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
Near Doul Gobinda Road, Amingaon, North Guwahati, Guwahati, Assam 781039
0361 258 3000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in