2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th December 2014, 10:38 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Sikkim TET Eligibility Criteria

Here I am providing the information regarding the Eligibility Criteria required for the Sikkim TET which you are looking for .

Applicants should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE.

For Classes I-V (Paper I) 2014:

Applicants should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks.

Applicants appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible.

OR

Applicants with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.

For Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2014 : Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed

or

Applicants appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for STET.

Sikkim TET Exam Pattern

28th May 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I want to give Sikkim TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) so please give me all important details about exam including eligibility criteria?
28th May 2015, 12:51 PM
Super Moderator

Sikkim TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) is conducted by Sikkim Human Resource Development Department. It is for candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (Class I-V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Sikkim.

Educational Qualification:

For Primary Teacher for Classess I-V (Primary Stage):
Candidates must have completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks & passed or appearing in final year of 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed).

For Graduate Teacher for Classess VI-VIII (Elementary Stage):
Candidates must have completed B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com or its equivalent with 50% marks & passed or appearing in final year of 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EI.Ed).

Selection Process:
Selection will be made on the basis of written test (Paper-I & Paper-II).

Application Fee:
Candidates should pay Rs.200/- through the demand draft drawn in favor of Joint Director (Exam) HRDD, payable at IDBI, Gangtok.

Important Tentative Dates:
Application Forms available at website from:
2nd week of Sept to 2nd week of Oct

Starting Date for Receipt of Applications:
2nd week of Sept

Last Date for Receipt of Applications:
3rd week of Oct

Admit Card will be issued from:
Last week of Oct to 1st week of Nov

Sikkim TET 2014 will be conducted on:
2nd week of Nov

Quick Reply