2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

16th April 2015, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Sikkim Manipal University Slot Booking

Will you please tell me that how to books slot online for Sikkim Manipal University is there any process to book it online if yes then please provide me that or not then please provide me any PDF file in which I can get process of that which will help me to book slot online ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Kl university slot booking
Slot Booking for JEE Main
SRM University Test Slot Booking
Sikkim Manipal University Exam Booking
AIIMS Slot Booking
JNU Slot Booking
SRM University slot booking
BITSAT Slot Booking
Amrita University Slot Booking
SLOT Booking For Jee Main
Online Exam Booking Sikkim Manipal University
Slot Booking for BITSAT
Sikkim Manipal University Online Examination Booking
GMAT Slot Booking
Sikkim Manipal University Online Booking
KIIT University Slot Booking
gre slot booking
Sikkim Manipal University Online Exam Booking July
KIIT University Entrance Exam Slot Booking
PES University Slot Booking
1st September 2018, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Re: Sikkim Manipal University Slot Booking

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Online Test Booking System. of the Sikkim Manipal University ?
1st September 2018, 11:11 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Sikkim Manipal University Slot Booking

Online Test Booking System
The online test booking system is available only to those eligible applicants who have submitted their application forms complete in all respects on or before the last date mentioned for the respective courses.

Instruction for the Slot Booking

Manipal Academy of Higher Education will not be held accountable for non-bookings. The entrance test fee will not be refunded under any circumstances for such cases.

A confirmation mail will be sent to the email address after the applicant has booked his/her schedule through the Online Test Booking System.

An applicant is allowed to take a second attempt if she/he is not satisfied with his/her performance in the first test. The best of two scores is considered for the merit list.

The applicant has to again pay the entrance test fee for the Online Test Booking System and book the available slot for the second test. The payment option for the second test will be enabled in the Online Test Booking System only after the applicant has taken the first test.

For more Information you may Contact to the Sikkim Manipal University the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details
Sikkim Manipal University
Address: 5th Mile, Tadong, Upper Tadong, Tadong, Gangtok, Sikkim 737102

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in