2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th December 2015, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Re: Sikkim Manipal University Online Booking

Hello sir I want to do online booking of exams of Sikkim Manipal University so please provide me information about the same.
4th December 2015, 04:56 PM
Super Moderator

Sikkim Manipal University offer courses in B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, BBA, M.com, BA, BBM, MA, B.Sc, M.Sc, Diploma etc.

Process for online booking

First of all visit the official website of Sikkim Manipal University. There will you find admission section on the home page so click on it.

Under this section click on the semester and examination section at the right side so now click on it.

A new page will open which shows you about the examination pattern of the university.

Here you can find online booking of examination.

But as of now this link is not open so you can’t find it on this page.

4th March 2016, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

hii sir I wants to get the procedure of the online booking portal of the Sikkim Manipal university ?
4th March 2016, 10:10 AM
Super Moderator

Sikkim Manipal University is a co-educational public-private funded university located in Gangtok, Sikkim, India. It was established in 1995 and is the first government-private initiative in the region

As you asking for the procedure to get the online booking portal of the Sikkim Manipal university the procedure is as follow :

go to the official site of the Sikkim Manipal university
the page may look as follow :

Sikkim Manipal university

There you may see the link of the Student at the top of the page click on that . it may redirected you to the page from there you may get the link of the online booking at the mid of the page click on that ,

Sikkim Manipal university Student

it may redirected you to the online booking portal of the Sikkim manipal university .

for your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

SIKKIM Manipal university online Exam booking portal

for any queries you may contact to the Sikkim Manipal university the contact details are as follow :

Contact details :

Sikkim Manipal university
Address: 8203, Himalaya Arcade, Opp Vastrapur Lake, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015
Phone: 03592 270 294

Tags
rajasthan board

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in