2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

KIIT University Slot Booking

Provide the online procedure to booking slot for KIITEE Exam conducted by KIIT University. I want to know about the KIITEE Exam 2015 that what are important dates and paper pattern for this year exam. Give me contact details of KIIT University where I will get process to book slot?
Similar Threads
Thread
Kl university slot booking
Slot Booking for JEE Main
Sikkim Manipal University Slot Booking
SRM University Test Slot Booking
AIIMS Slot Booking
JNU Slot Booking
KIIT Exam Slot Booking
SRM University slot booking
BITSAT Slot Booking
Amrita University Slot Booking
SLOT Booking For Jee Main
Slot Booking for BITSAT
BITSAT Booking Slot
GMAT Slot Booking
VITEEE Booking Slot
gre slot booking
KIIT University Entrance Exam Slot Booking
PES University Slot Booking
KIIT Medical Slot Booking
NMIMS Slot Booking
20th February 2016, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Re: KIIT University Slot Booking

Hello sir I want to know about Slot Booking in KIIT University so here can you please give me details ?
20th February 2016, 03:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: KIIT University Slot Booking

Hey as KIIT University, formerly Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, is a co-educational, autonomous university located at Bhubaneswar in the Indian state of Odisha

Slot Booking

Slot Booking 2016 is expected to begin in March / April. Candidates can book test date and time in the slot booking of KIITEE 2016.

Only those candidates who have submitted their application form on time will be able to log in using registration ID and password for exam date selection.

Once the procedure is completed, corresponding admit card of KIITEE 2016 is generated which can be downloaded and printed to be carried on the day of exam.

KIIT University will most probably hold the entrance exam for engineering, medical, law, UG and PG programmes in April, for which the official notification could be released in November / December.

Eligibility

Qualification required

Applicants should be passed 10 +2 exam with at least 60% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics or biology.

Applicants who have passed three year diploma courses in engineering with at least 60% marks aggregate.

Applicants passed in national aptitude test in architecture (NATA) conducted by the council of architecture (COA).

Age limit

Applicants age should be between 17 to 21for graduation and 24 to 27 years for post graduation KIITEE 2016.

Exam Pattern Of KIITEE

There will be 120 questions in KIITEE exam, divided as follows

Physics – 40 question

Chemistry – 40 question

Mathematics – 40 question

Address:

KIIT University

KIIT Rd, Patia,

Bhubaneswar,

Odisha 751024

Phone: 0674 274 0326

Quick Reply