2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th April 2018, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Re: Short Service Commission Officer in Technical

I want to join Indian Army as I completed my studies came to know about the Short Service Commission Officer in Technical recruitment. Will you provide me Short Service Commission Officer in Technical officer eligibility and qualification to apply also tell last date to apply?
17th April 2018, 07:48 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Short Service Commission Officer in Technical

Indian Army has announced a notification for the recruitment of SSC Men & Women (Tech) Course for Unmarried Male and Female, Widows candidates for 51st Short Service Commission (Tech) for Men, 22nd Short Service Commission (Tech) for Women Course for the year October 2018 Including Widows of Defence Personnel for Tech & Non Tech (Non UPSC)

Last Date for Submission of Application is on February 15th, 2018..

Post and Vacancies :-

1.Short Service Commission - 191

Catogories: Men -175, Women-14, SSC(W) Non Tech (Non UPSC)-01, SSC (W) (Tech)-01.

Job Location : New Delhi

Qualification Details:

1. Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Oct 2018 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA) as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid.
2. SSC (Non tech) & (Non UPSC) Graduation in any discipline. SSCW (Tech) BE/B.tech in any engineering stream.
3. Engineering Stream: Civil, Mechanical, Electrical/Electrical &Electronics, Aeronautical/Aviation/Ballistic/Avionics, Computer Sc. engineering/ technology/ Information tech/ MSc Computer Sc., Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication, Opto Electronics/ Fiber Optics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave, ProductionEngg., Architecture/BuildingConstructionTechnology.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in