2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Seats in NALSAR

My son want to take admission in the B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) course NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad. So I want to know about the intake of the NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) course. Please tell me about its intake?
Similar Threads
Thread
PHD at NALSAR
NALSAR MBA CAT Cut Off
Ipr nalsar
Cut Off For NALSAR
MBL Nalsar
CMS Nalsar
Nalsar Pro
Nalsar ipr
Nalsar MBA
Nalsar.Ac In
Adr nalsar
VC of NALSAR
Nalsar Seats
MBA Nalsar
Seats for M.Tech Computer Science seats in IIT colleges
Nalsar LLM
Nalsar ADR
Nalsar VC
Nalsar Map
Nalsar Day Zero
29th February 2020, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Re: Seats in NALSAR

Can you tell me about the number of seats/intake for B.A LL.B (Hons.) Program offered by NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad?
29th February 2020, 05:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Seats in NALSAR

The National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (NALSAR) University of Law, established in 1998, is the second National Law University established in India.

With students admitted from all over India through CLAT, NALSAR is counted as one of the top National Law University in India. It constantly features among the top two National Law Universities in any rankings conducted in the field of Legal education.

The degree aims to equip students with research and writing skills through different kinds of projects assignments such as : newspaper discovery; film reviews; conducting of live interviews; creating moot problems; drafting petitions; book reviews; case comments; literature surveys and research papers.

B.A LL.B (Hons)

Eligibility:

One must have scored 45% marks in case of candidates belonging to Unreserved/OBC/Specially Abled Persons (SAP) and other categories, and 40% marks in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) categories.

There is no age limit.

Intake:

NALSAR admits a total of 120 students every year for the undergraduate program, out of which 15 seats are reserved for Foreign Nationals ( 7 for students from SAARC countries and 8 from Non-SAARC nations).

Admission Procedure:
Admission is based on merit determined through Common Law Admission Test (CLAT-UG).

Contact Detail:
NALSAR University of Law
Post Box No.1,
Justice City, Shameerpet, Medchal District,
Hyderabad - 500078, Telangana
Fax: +91 40 23498385/8386
E-mail : admissions@nalsar.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in