2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

14th April 2015, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Nalsar Pro

Hello sir I want to make my career in law and want to take admission in NALSAR PRO. Can you please tell me about the NALSAR PRO and what the various courses by NALSAR PRO please provide me the details of lists of courses offered and the process to take admission in NALSAR PRO?
Similar Threads
Thread
PHD at NALSAR
NALSAR MBA CAT Cut Off
Ipr nalsar
NALSAR pro contact
Cut Off For NALSAR
MBL Nalsar
CMS Nalsar
Nalsar ipr
Nalsar MBA
Nalsar.Ac In
Adr nalsar
VC of NALSAR
MBA Nalsar
Nalsar LLM
Nalsar University MBA
NALSAR Calendar
Nalsar ADR
Nalsar VC
Nalsar Map
Nalsar Day Zero
16th August 2018, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Re: Nalsar Pro

Can you tell me about the eligibility requirement for admission in P.G. Diploma in Patents Law Program offered by NALSAR Proximate Education, NALSAR University of Law?
16th August 2018, 08:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Nalsar Pro

The eligibility requirement for admission in P.G. Diploma in Patents Law Program offered by NALSAR Proximate Education, NALSAR University of Law is as follows:

Eligibility:
Bachelors Degree or an equivalent Degree in any discipline from any recognized University;
One appearing for the final year examination of the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply. However they need to submit their Degree certificate for completion of their admission process.

Admission Procedure:
Interested candidates can Apply Online or Download the Application from the website.

The print copy of the online application form / hard copy of the duly filled in downloaded Application form has to be submitted to the university in person/ post along with other enclosures.

Process to Apply Online
1. One has to create Login ID & password by registering name, email and password in the Registration form.
2. after registration, Login with the registered Email ID and password
3. Go to 'Update Profile' and fill in the data as per the form, all fields are Mandatory except experience and current enrolment in other courses.
4. Attach only PDF files in the attachment section.
The essential documents to be kept ready for attachment include:
a. Passport size: less than 500KB, Only .jpg, .png, .jpeg file format
b. Attested photocopy of the marks statement of X Standard (only PDF file format)
c. Attested photocopy of Degree Certificate (only PDF file format). Attestation should be either by Gazetted Officer / Notary
5. Click 'Update profile' Button.
6. Then, go-to 'Make-Payment' and pay the course fee. There are two options available for payment of Course fee as given below: 1. Net Banking 2. Debit / Credit Card, select any option and click button Submit.
7. After payment, submit the print copy of the Application form along with other enclosures before the deadline

List of Enclosures:
1. Attested Copy of the marks statement of X Standard (SSC), statement of marks and the Degree Certificate (i.e. an exam equivalent to Graduation) by Gazetted Officer / Notary).
2. For request for change of name, enclose affidavit along with copy of Gazette Notification. For candidates whose name changes after their marriage, they should also submit the marriage certificate along with copy of Gazette Notification.
3. 2 stamp size and one passport size photographs
4. Online payment receipt received by e-mail from PayU Money. The Fee payment should consist of entire Course Fee. The convocation fee has to be paid when called for at the time of convocation.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in