2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

16th April 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Nalsar ipr

What is the career of the Intellectual Property Rights of the National Academy of Legal Studies and Research? Will you please tell me from where I can download the syllabus of the PG Diploma in Patents Law & Introduction Intellectual Property Rights? What are the eligibility criteria for taking admission into this course at National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (NALSAR)?
Similar Threads
Thread
PHD at NALSAR
NALSAR MBA CAT Cut Off
Ipr nalsar
NALSAR pro contact
Cut Off For NALSAR
MBL Nalsar
CMS Nalsar
Nalsar Pro
Nalsar MBA
Nalsar.Ac In
Adr nalsar
VC of NALSAR
MBA Nalsar
Nalsar LLM
Nalsar University MBA
NALSAR Calendar
Nalsar ADR
Nalsar VC
Nalsar Map
Nalsar Day Zero
6th August 2018, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Re: Nalsar ipr

Can you provide me the details of - N. C. Banerjee Centre for Intellectual Property Rights Studies offered by Nalsar University of Law?
6th August 2018, 06:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Nalsar ipr

The details of - N. C. Banerjee Centre for Intellectual Property Rights Studies offered by Nalsar University of Law are as follows:

The concept of wealth and the methods of processing wealth have been changing over time. At present technology is one of the most important 'wealth accumulator' and a means by which wealth is possessed.

Since international business is technology-centred, it is imperative to develop an appropriate legal regime to meet the challenges of the global economy. India is making great steps in technology development and utilisation.

In terms of human resources and availability of scientists, India ranks among the top 5 nations. With India becoming a member of the WTO and the resulting rationalisation of reforms in Intellectual Property Laws, it is essential to develop research and support skills to combine and improve Indian business advantage for individuals, communities and corporations.
N. C. Banerjee Centre for Intellectual Property Rights Studies Nalsar University of Law

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in