2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

SCRA Fees

What is the UPSC Special Class Railway Apprentices Exam application fees, please provide here & also give me procedure to submit UPSC SCRA application form & tell me from where I can get UPSC SCRA detailed notification???
Similar Threads
Thread
About SCRA
B.Tech Total Fees with Hostel Fees
Know About SCRA
SCRA or IIT Which is best
Scra nda
Sky SCRA Per Ci Ty
Scra xm
SCRA VA Gov
Scra pdf
Key For SCRA
SCRA GSI Gov UK
Cap One SCRA
All about SCRA
Scra jag
Fees of SCRA Form
Scra sit
Ias scra
Scra cd
Gpo scra
SCRA exam fees
13th April 2018, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Re: SCRA Fees

I have completed my studies and planning to apply for Special Class Railway Apprentices (SCRA) searching for application fees. Will you tell what the Special Class Railway Apprentices (SCRA) application fees for general and female candidates also tell what the pattern of exam?
13th April 2018, 08:48 AM
Super Moderator

Re: SCRA Fees

SCRA is a exam conducted by Indian railways for admitting students willing to study engineering and work for Indian railways.

It is one of the most toughest exams in India

FEE for its coaching is approximately 10,000 for each subject and duration of it is 6 months

Application fee:

1. Candidates are required to pay fee of RS 100/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash , or by using net banking facility of SBI , or by using VISA/Master Credit/debit card.

2. All female candidates/ SC/ST and physical handicapped candidates are exempted from payment of fee.

3. Incomplete or defective applications are summarily rejected.

NOTE: Since these application forms are to be processed in a computerised system, due care should be taken by the candidates to fill up their application form correctly.

Immediately after declaration of the result of the written examination , successful candidates will be sent a detailed application form by the commission requiring additional information to be furnished

Exam Pattern:

There is negative marking.
Exam will be held in offline mode.
The exam will be held in 2 parts.
The I part will be a written exam of 600 marks
The II part will be of Physical Science of 200 marks.
The duration of exam will be 2 hours.
After that, the Exam of Maths is held. This exam will also be of 2 hours and of a total of 200 marks.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in